Flynn95

Jun 6, 2022
Did i download the wrong link? mine is showing "quick start ep 4" is that right or should it be ep 5?

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
so i continued my save from previous version and began with ep 9..and damn, i think i should have shared Jake's mom with him...wonder if the ending of the episode would have been different if i did...

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Did i download the wrong link? mine is showing "quick start ep 4" is that right or should it be ep 5?
It's because that chapter has the choice where you go corruption or love route. Would be just as easy to ask the question instead like it does with sharing Jake's mom but BG didn't go that way.

Reactions: Flynn95

pedroDlara

Aug 10, 2022
A feather!! Another game that has potential with a good script and graphic quality, BUT... Flopped, flopped. The remake of the episode Previous to 09 is that the developer who could also be the game's scriptwriter had a crisis of lack of ideas or even worse, there are so many paths to take that he is in doubt! A feather. Remake could be done with the work or game if it is considered to be completed.

Garg22

Oct 30, 2017
Ah, the final redo chapter. I'm very glad this is out of the way, and the plot will progress with every release after this.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
is the lesbian stuff in the game avoidable?
Yes, there's only been a tiny bit so far and I'm pretty sure it's all tied in with the threesome. If you don't want it then if you're on the corruption route just say no when Megan asks if you want her to influence Sarah. That's the last choice right before the end of the recent remade content.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Ah, the final redo chapter. I'm very glad this is out of the way, and the plot will progress with every release after this.
It is not, as said numerous times since today's release, there will be a remake of episode 6, then it will continue to episode 10 after that.

Reactions: xXwankerXx
4.10 star(s) 129 Votes