vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
this game has become a confusing one. Pls dev you should keep versions name as 1, 2, 3 or 1.o, 1.02 or etc.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I am receiving this error every time I click on the gallery. Does anyone have any idea what is going on here with the code for the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please, put that traceback in a spoiler.

As LightmanP already has indicated, you're using the wrong version of the Ren'Py SDK. I' recommend that you use the SDK that matches the version the game was made with.
To see which version was used, open the script_version.txt file found in the game folder.

Last edited:

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Why does everyone hate NTR? Holy shit the insecurity. It's a game for one, two the main character is still not you lol.
Ever heard of the saying Different strokes for different people?

It's a "kink" like every other (watersports, scat, footjob, anal etc. - you name it), people like it, others don't.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Why does everyone hate NTR? Holy shit the insecurity. It's a game for one, two the main character is still not you lol.
Not everyone hates NTR. It's still a very popular kink, regardless of the controversy it usually brings. Some fans just aren't attracted to it and that's ok. What's not ok is fans attacking devs for adding it and them being forced tochange the story they wanted to tell to stop the enraged haters.

Incest and harems in modern settings aren't something I'm huge fan of, yet I'm not gonna judge the fans that are into those two kinks (not anymore). And even with some tags I don't really love, this one is among my favorite AVNs.

So, if you're looking for Megan and the other girls to have some NTR content, I have to tell you that there already is: the NeToRi one. :4Head:

4.10 star(s) 129 Votes