Paranoiaaaaaa

Jul 13, 2018
Heck, got tricked by the update plan.
I thought Ep 5 Re would be the end of the remake series, but when I played through the first five episodes, I got hit by "first half of episode 6 isn't remade".
I guess it's time to wait again.
:cry:There still a Ep6 need to remake? Thought I can finally "finish" the game after Ep5RE.

cucubau111

Jan 24, 2019
Very nice game. One of my favorites. Megan and Sarah are easily top-tier models from any game. It's very strange how rare the dark hair/dark eyes combination seems to be in these games.

I do have a little complaint, or perhaps some advice for the dev, if he reads this forum. In my opinion, it's best to avoid giving extreme sexual kinks to characters that are hard to attract. Or at the very least make it avoidable. It completely ruined Emma for me, since I am not into that kind of stuff. It's a shame because, behind her kinks, she is an amazing character.

Reactions: Boring Games

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Very nice game. One of my favorites. Megan and Sarah are easily top-tier models from any game. It's very strange how rare the dark hair/dark eyes combination seems to be in these games.

I do have a little complaint, or perhaps some advice for the dev, if he reads this forum. In my opinion, it's best to avoid giving extreme sexual kinks to characters that are hard to attract. Or at the very least make it avoidable. It completely ruined Emma for me, since I am not into that kind of stuff. It's a shame because, behind her kinks, she is an amazing character.
Different strokes for different folks ...

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
That all-night scene with Megan was awesome. Things like the doggy position going through different stages, and the time passage cuts kept the intensity up. A lot of the time sex scenes are just rewards, so you get a few positions and they're done. Good to have a few games where time and effort is spent actually staging them well.

Honestly, I don't even remember the original episodes that well, so the fact that they're remakes don't sting too much (especially when the quality of the scenes is this much better). Think I'll replay from the start once Ep.10 is finally out to see how it all flows.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Boring Games

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Sorry for sounding dumb o_O, but is this episode 5 what we have already played, but has been remade?

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
i dont understand the whinning ,last update [not this one]was episode9]this one is the remake of episode 5 and is welcomed bcs well, for once its looks too much better and there are acouple of re do with more story content,next one is episode 10 and later half episode 6 if im not wrong,but even if he do first the half of the 6 episode ,in the end there are only 2 or 3 new episode to finish ,so stop complaining when in the first page of the op there is a well know part that explain the redo in the dev roadmap

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Heck, got tricked by the update plan.
I thought Ep 5 Re would be the end of the remake series, but when I played through the first five episodes, I got hit by "first half of episode 6 isn't remade".
I guess it's time to wait again.
I was also under the same impression. But I've come too far to stop, so I'm pushing through. Playing the first part of Ch6 after 5 chapters of remakes really shows the night and day differences though. The aunt and cousin both look 100x better in the remakes. As well as pretty much every aspect of every image from the colors, lighting, animations, etc.

That all-night scene with Megan was awesome. Things like the doggy position going through different stages, and the time passage cuts kept the intensity up. A lot of the time sex scenes are just rewards, so you get a few positions and they're done. Good to have a few games where time and effort is spent actually staging them well.

Honestly, I don't even remember the original episodes that well, so the fact that they're remakes don't sting too much (especially when the quality of the scenes is this much better). Think I'll replay from the start once Ep.10 is finally out to see how it all flows.
It was indeed a masterpiece. This is my first time playing this far through, because I was waiting for the remakes to be done. When Megan asked the MC if he would like her to start hitting on Sarah I almost stood out of my chair with cheer and excitement :LOL:. F95 often seems like it's the Bi/Lezzie-Hater Capital of the internet lol. So I'm starved for that kind of content. Particularly in "family friendly" harem games.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
How are people upset that this update was the reworked version when we have had the roadmap for this game and its remakes for like 2 years now.
Personally, I was expecting when I saw the roadmap the first time, he'd stop doing the normal versions and just do the remakes until having cought up and continuing there, but it turned out to become one remake of an earlier done chapter, then a 'normal' one and so on..
So I stopped playing until he would catch up...Turned out that seems not to be going to happen. So just gave up...
So in another 2 years we will get the reworked episode 9 ... Seems like an awful lot of wasted time in between, doing 'normal' versions and then later remaking them instead of continuing with just the remakes

4.10 star(s) 129 Votes