Dororohot

Aug 6, 2020
ik it was asked a long time ago and theres not a tag for it but it wasnt talked about but has the dev confirmed whether sara or anyone else was a virgin? its not a deciding factor whether i play or not its just its one of my favorite genres outside of the ole wincest and like playing games with at least 1 li being one preferably a sister though. or is it one of those games where its up to the player and its never talked about with certain lis so if you want them to be theyre and you wouldnt be wrong because it was left like that on purpose by dev?
ME too i really like virgin +incest .Especially if the li is sister .Boring Games.Maybe the dev can confirm?
edit:typos

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Hello, I wanted to say that it is very, very unfair that all games are translated into different languages except Persian! Is Persian language not considered? And please don't tell me to make it yourself, I have neither the knowledge nor the position.
As someone else told you in another thread, almost every translation is done by a fan. Make a request in the proper thread if you can't make it yourself.

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
so. . . . the plot is to gradually give the mc a case of overconfident arrogance that has been gradually building up to his downfall and ntr?

Yes I do know about sharing being completely avoidable. for now

But
ticking off the former bff and giving him mindcontrol pills while getting the mc beat to death.
I can't be the only one who sees this as a good place to showcase your excellent writing skills while being an even bigger plot hole that cannot logically be resolved without the mc losing here.
Sure maybe you'll send ange or someone to save the day. but the entire box is gone and homeboy is not in a place to hypotize first and fix the problem safely. plus with a grudge and the tools plus the knowledge that he can mindcontrol everyone to take revenge? angry people seldom wait to calm down before taking revenge. especially when they have such an advantage

Last edited:

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
so. . . . the plot is to gradually give the mc a case of overconfident arrogance that has been gradually building up to his downfall and ntr?

Yes I do know about sharing being completely avoidable. for now

But
ticking off the former bff and giving him mindcontrol pills while getting the mc beat to death.
I can't be the only one who sees this as a good place to showcase your excellent writing skills while being an even bigger plot hole that cannot logically be resolved without the mc losing here.
Sure maybe you'll send ange or someone to save the day. but the entire box is gone and homeboy is not in a place to hypotize first and fix the problem safely. plus with a grudge and the tools plus the knowledge that he can mindcontrol everyone to take revenge? angry people seldom wait to calm down before taking revenge. especially when they have such an advantage
You can just hope this is not another unnecessary drama. With such event, I don't play the sharing path anymore even there is such a great sharing scene in the remake ep5.

JohnEffinDoe

Jun 11, 2017
The corruption path is so good it's unlike any other game. The romance and spiced up dialogue will send chills down your spine. When it releases on steam I will do a love path playthrough ;)

Last edited:

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Geeezz, this game is all over the place, where do you even start this new update from? I last played ep9ch2 and now playing ep5special1, where do I start it from??? :unsure:

• Red Heart
Reactions: fz

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Geeezz, this game is all over the place, where do you even start this new update from? I last played ep9ch2 and now playing ep5special1, where do I start it from??? :unsure:
If the update is the remake of episode 5, what episode you have to play to see the new content? You have one chance to answer

• Haha
Reactions: Boring Games

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
As the dev decided to update the game by making an improved version, he has interspersed new episodes with the highest quality with the updates of past episodes. Right now it is in the update of the entire fifth episode and part of the sixth. When he finishes it, he will have finished all the past episodes and will focus on new episodes that will have the highest quality (episode 10 onwards).

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
If the update is the remake of episode 5, what episode you have to play to see the new content? You have one chance to answer
I know what you're saying, but my saves aren't described by episodes, I didn't even named them, guess I'll just ignore this update then.

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
That's a good question!
Well, those renders were teasers from the custom library. Just still images that were requested by the patrons, they weren't from the game technically. But after doing them and seeing they'd turned out not that bad, we decided to do a scene like this with the guy who requested them. It'll be added in the next release to celebrate the end of the remakes phase.
Yes, please celebrate and honour those remakes with wanton unleashing of marathon sessions between MC/Megan and MC/Sarah.

Let our psyche be fried that we almost forget the story and then come the stingers like in Ep 9.

All power to you for fulfilling our desires O great Boring Games

• Haha

rake jake

Apr 28, 2017
quick question before i play this game: I already know there's no sharing and stuff with the MC's mom, but someone did mention that you have to see ur friend touching the MC's mom, can someone tell me what episode this is in, just as a caution. Thanks

4.10 star(s) 129 Votes