mjayw2

Apr 27, 2018
was episode 5 the last episode to be reworked or are we gone get ep 6 reworked after ep 10 ? i am asking because i don't want to start playing this again if there are episodes left to be reworked, i rather w8 for all of the rework to be done before trying this game out again
He's doing the final remake first that moving on to episode 10

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Does anyone know if there's been a statement on the Steam release date other than just '2024'?
Steam release should happen once they finish remaster earlier episodes. Since there is just the first half of ep 6 left to remake, we can say they are on track to release on steam in 2024

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Well, on my playthrough...I'm also glad I didn't share Jake's mom with him...instead I cucked the little prick. But now, that little evil shit is most likely going to go after MC family, to fuck with their minds and bodies.
Nah, the dev repeatedly said that NTR will not happen in this game, so I believe that Jake will be stopped even before he tries something.

Alphachad666

Sep 21, 2022
So I played the game whee i came across one episode where jake and the mc are kidnapped by Charlie. And then after jake gets control of the pills and asks Charlie ko kill MC. Is there any way to avoid this situation? Help!!

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
So I played the game whee i came across one episode where jake and the mc are kidnapped by Charlie. And then after jake gets control of the pills and asks Charlie ko kill MC. Is there any way to avoid this situation? Help!!
No, it's a cliffhanger to be resolved in the ep 10

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Is there a way to avoid Ange getting involved with the pills and in general with the MC? I can't stand her.
Basically, no. At least not completely - she is part of the story after all.

And as for you NOT liking her - that is YOUR opinion.

Others - e.g. me - DO like her.

So this is that.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy
4.10 star(s) 129 Votes