abdje019

Mar 20, 2023
so I heard and saw the tag ""mind control"" and heard from someone this uses a drug to corrupt , is it avoidable? or do we have to drug sister, cousin or any others to get them to sleep with you???

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
so I heard and saw the tag ""mind control"" and heard from someone this uses a drug to corrupt , is it avoidable? or do we have to drug sister, cousin or any others to get them to sleep with you???
There are 2 paths...

love/romance

mind control/corruption

mjayw2

Apr 27, 2018
The MC takes the drug to use his mind control he never slips it to anyone

abdje019

Mar 20, 2023
The MC takes the drug to use his mind control he never slips it to anyone
Ok so it's consensual and sister, cousin - etc. fully know & aware what they're doing if you follow their paths??? I just don't want or interested in manipulation to get sex is all..............and want more loving & romance paths...

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
The drug is taken by the MC and it's an important key of the plot, so you cannot avoid taking it, but you can choose not to use it by pursuing the love/romance path (with a very well written build up). Or you can choose the corruption path to have a more "kinkier" relationship.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Ok so it's consensual and sister, cousin - etc. fully know & aware what they're doing if you follow their paths??? I just don't want or interested in manipulation to get sex is all..............and want more loving & romance paths...
Mind control kind of implies non-consensual does it not? You can choose not to use the mind control power and have a loving romance with the mom and sister.

Reactions: abdje019

Guardra

May 29, 2018
i wonder why Jake wasn't mind controlled while he was raging that entire time anyone else that raged against the MC was under controlled almost instantly yet with even with the new pills that are supposed to be more effective just happen to not work at all? But since that was the way it ended l hoping the MC beats the ever living fuck out of Jake

Last edited:
Reactions: azz111 and EJW
Feb 1, 2021
Are these scenes last in current version (Epizode9 Chapter5)?
Scenes when MC is beaten.

Immediately after those scenes and some black screens I got 'End of the Chapter' screen.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Are these scenes last in current version (Epizode9 Chapter5)?
Scenes when MC is beaten.

Immediately after those scenes and some black screens I got 'End of the Chapter' screen.
Yes, that is the last scene of Episode 9.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Interestingly, I only came across this game the other day... Pleasantly surprised so far... I'm not really a fan of mind control games either, but this one is different from the others... Of course I've also tried the corrupt route and the love route... In my opinion the corrupt contains better and more interesting scenes and dialogues... However, after the initial excitement, the author did not prepare a separate route text for each scene, so the corrupt part also contains the love texts... It is also important that although I also prefer the love relationships, it wasn't intentional corruption, it was just a stupid coincidence... And of the two main girls, only the mother is "corrupt", the sister is not... Also, anyone who wants to be in a threesome with them can only achieve this through the corrupt route... And it's interesting and sometimes funny how the mother involves her daughter in the game... Also, it doesn't matter if we share the friend's mother or not, the end is the same... I have an idea of what happens at the end at the moment of the shot... No one thinks Charlie got scenes by accident, do they? Of course, at first I also immediately thought of the girls when my friend got the pills, but after seeing that there was no NTR, I calmed down a bit...
Anyway, I'm looking forward to the sequel, there are great opportunities in this game...

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Interestingly, I only came across this game the other day... Pleasantly surprised so far... I'm not really a fan of mind control games either, but this one is different from the others... Of course I've also tried the corrupt route and the love route... In my opinion the corrupt contains better and more interesting scenes and dialogues... However, after the initial excitement, the author did not prepare a separate route text for each scene, so the corrupt part also contains the love texts... It is also important that although I also prefer the love relationships, it wasn't intentional corruption, it was just a stupid coincidence... And of the two main girls, only the mother is "corrupt", the sister is not... Also, anyone who wants to be in a threesome with them can only achieve this through the corrupt route... And it's interesting and sometimes funny how the mother involves her daughter in the game... Also, it doesn't matter if we share the friend's mother or not, the end is the same... I have an idea of what happens at the end at the moment of the shot... No one thinks Charlie got scenes by accident, do they? Of course, at first I also immediately thought of the girls when my friend got the pills, but after seeing that there was no NTR, I calmed down a bit...
Anyway, I'm looking forward to the sequel, there are great opportunities in this game...
I believe that the 3some will happen also in the love route, just later. Notice that one of the tag is harem, I believe that at some point all the girls will decide to share the MC.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yes it's all of episode 5 has been changed
Steam release should happen once they finish remaster earlier episodes. Since there is just the first half of ep 6 left to remake, we can say they are on track to release on steam in 2024
The Remake warning at the end of Episode 4 should be removed. The game makes it seem like Episode 5 is not remade.
1699746394168.png

EDIT: Never mind. I apparently downloaded a previous version Ep9Ch1 Special 1.0 some time ago and had used that instead of this newest version. :FacePalm:

Last edited:

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I believe that the 3some will happen also in the love route, just later. Notice that one of the tag is harem, I believe that at some point all the girls will decide to share the MC.
What you say is interesting... And maybe it's possible to get the three with the mother and the sister on both routes... However, at the moment I only see the point in the corrupt route, since the three "requires" the mother to take the initiative with the sister... And what would be the point of the love path if mom shared MC with anyone else (this is just my opinion)... There is indeed a harem label, but we don't know how many girls it applies to yet... And here again I can only imagine that on the corrupt route, the harem can include the mother, the sister, the aunt and her daughter... So I'm only thinking of the relatives, the other girls are only occasional partners... But of course, this is all just an assumption on my part, and the reality will be revealed

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
What you say is interesting... And maybe it's possible to get the three with the mother and the sister on both routes... However, at the moment I only see the point in the corrupt route, since the three "requires" the mother to take the initiative with the sister... And what would be the point of the love path if mom shared MC with anyone else (this is just my opinion)... There is indeed a harem label, but we don't know how many girls it applies to yet... And here again I can only imagine that on the corrupt route, the harem can include the mother, the sister, the aunt and her daughter... So I'm only thinking of the relatives, the other girls are only occasional partners... But of course, this is all just an assumption on my part, and the reality will be revealed
Well, there have been hints of a 3some with mom and sis even before the corruption (eg. the card game).

Barrazin

Oct 27, 2022
ep6ch1_banner_4K.png

Hey guys!

Hopefully you enjoyed the last release and especially its final scene, thank you all for your feedback and pointing out the moments that could be done a bit different - it's all noted and I'll do my best to improve the game even further.

The most frequent question I got when Ep.5 RE was released was about the order of the next updates. So, I still stick to the plan and the next release will be Episode 6 Ch.1 Remake which is the last part of the "older" game that needed visual improvements. It'll be a relatively small update, much smaller than Ep.5 RE, and when it's over I'll be able to fully concentrate on the continuation and ending of the whole story. So, we just need to get through this final step and finally get fully done with the "remake" phase of the game. :)

Some words about the differences of the future Ep.6 Ch.1 RE and the original Ep.6 - I've rewritten the scenes a bit like usual, added a few new moments here and there, tried to do the narrative better overall. The visuals will be improved a lot and, of course, new animations will be added. There also will be a completely new scene with Megan I'm looking forward to, and it will be some kind of a "celebration" of the end of the remakes.

And well, I've already started working on it. The first morning scene from the update is almost done, there're 21 images and 5 animations fully rendered at the moment, planning to finish this scene in two-three days and move further to Sarah's scene.

That's it for now, guys. Thank you again for your feedback and your support, I really appreciate it!
And now let's get through this final remake step and do the release order normal again! ;)

Stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you soon!

4.10 star(s) 129 Votes