franzo

Sep 30, 2017
View attachment 3082937

Hey guys!

Hopefully you enjoyed the last release and especially its final scene, thank you all for your feedback and pointing out the moments that could be done a bit different - it's all noted and I'll do my best to improve the game even further.

The most frequent question I got when Ep.5 RE was released was about the order of the next updates. So, I still stick to the plan and the next release will be Episode 6 Ch.1 Remake which is the last part of the "older" game that needed visual improvements. It'll be a relatively small update, much smaller than Ep.5 RE, and when it's over I'll be able to fully concentrate on the continuation and ending of the whole story. So, we just need to get through this final step and finally get fully done with the "remake" phase of the game. :)

Some words about the differences of the future Ep.6 Ch.1 RE and the original Ep.6 - I've rewritten the scenes a bit like usual, added a few new moments here and there, tried to do the narrative better overall. The visuals will be improved a lot and, of course, new animations will be added. There also will be a completely new scene with Megan I'm looking forward to, and it will be some kind of a "celebration" of the end of the remakes.

And well, I've already started working on it. The first morning scene from the update is almost done, there're 21 images and 5 animations fully rendered at the moment, planning to finish this scene in two-three days and move further to Sarah's scene.

That's it for now, guys. Thank you again for your feedback and your support, I really appreciate it!
And now let's get through this final remake step and do the release order normal again! ;)

Stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you soon!
possible to get the image without the text on the right side ? :BootyTime:

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
View attachment 3082937

Hey guys!

Hopefully you enjoyed the last release and especially its final scene, thank you all for your feedback and pointing out the moments that could be done a bit different - it's all noted and I'll do my best to improve the game even further.

The most frequent question I got when Ep.5 RE was released was about the order of the next updates. So, I still stick to the plan and the next release will be Episode 6 Ch.1 Remake which is the last part of the "older" game that needed visual improvements. It'll be a relatively small update, much smaller than Ep.5 RE, and when it's over I'll be able to fully concentrate on the continuation and ending of the whole story. So, we just need to get through this final step and finally get fully done with the "remake" phase of the game. :)

Some words about the differences of the future Ep.6 Ch.1 RE and the original Ep.6 - I've rewritten the scenes a bit like usual, added a few new moments here and there, tried to do the narrative better overall. The visuals will be improved a lot and, of course, new animations will be added. There also will be a completely new scene with Megan I'm looking forward to, and it will be some kind of a "celebration" of the end of the remakes.

And well, I've already started working on it. The first morning scene from the update is almost done, there're 21 images and 5 animations fully rendered at the moment, planning to finish this scene in two-three days and move further to Sarah's scene.

That's it for now, guys. Thank you again for your feedback and your support, I really appreciate it!
And now let's get through this final remake step and do the release order normal again! ;)

Stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you soon!
Awesome. Might as well slip a V or some other drug to the MC as a mistake from Ann and the drug dealer. That'll keep MC hoisted for long, Megan loses her sense and we loose.. well you know... :devilish:

franzo

Sep 30, 2017
You will probably end up seeing the image only when the release happens, won't you? But, just because you asked:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You're welcome. :)
Well done mate, but i doubt it that we will see it in the game with that quality especially regarding Lightning ;)
maybe it was posted also as wallpaper additionally :)

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

jadenyuki

Oct 9, 2019
Now with this E5 release everything is reworked? I am waiting for it to get full reworked for almost a year now lol

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
Mc treats mind influencing drugs like fucking candy,
Leave pills out in open for his cousin to find,and she gets all annoying, i just tell her to fuck off
Then you would think he would learn from that but he leaves fucking crate of it in his car??
Then he goes around telling everyone about them the first chance he gets.
Mc kinda deserved that thrasing at the end maybe now he will keep the pills saved?huh fat chance
Emma feels like the most level headed character, but on her path mc tells emma to use him as a sex toy?like wtf
Like writer could do better
It was frustrating how dumb mc sometimes can get.

tonyparker137

Apr 6, 2019
Leave pills out in open for his cousin to find,and she gets all annoying, i just tell her to fuck off
Then you would think he would learn from that but he leaves fucking crate of it in his car??
Mc kinda deserved that thrasing at the end maybe now he will keep the pills saved?huh fat chance
Emma feels like the most level headed character, but on her path mc tells emma to use him as a sex toy?like wtf
imagine try to get a good story out of a sex game you weird bro

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
As the Critical Drinker says "Because the rest of the plot has to happen" :LOL:

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Yes, sometimes it hurts. I agree. BUT if your charactes in movies/novels/games/etc. would always act logically, levelheaded etc. most of the stories would end after the first act.
It has to happen, otherwise there would be no story to tell...

(Imagine Lord of the Rings - Isildur and Elrond throwing the one Ring into the lava. Story ends)

Last edited:

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Yes, sometimes it hurts. I agree. BUT if your charactes in movies/novels/games/etc. would always act logically, levelheaded etc. most of the stories would end after the first act.
It has to happen, otherwise there would be no story to tell...

(Imagine Lord of the Rings - Isildur and Elrond throwing the one Ring into the lava. Story ends)
Well just for arguements sake technically for the Lord of the Rings that wouldn't work because it was said that Sauron designed it so that no one could willingly throw the ring into the lava not even Sauron himself in case he got taken over by another being. Isildur having the ring was kind of an impossible choice for Elrond, as just being in it's presence was heavily affecting him so even if he tried to push Isildur in to lava with the ring, its power would feed on the conflict even more and make him take it for himself and make the situation even worse as he is a powerful elf and Sauron could use him as a loyal subject to revive almost instantly. So they couldn't destroy the ring willingly it had to be by accident, so we get the rest of the story in a plausible way.

But yeah a lot of 'modern' storytelling omits even plausible excuses and just does whatever even though it makes no sense.

By the way never though I would be delving into Lord of the Rings lore right here.

4.10 star(s) 129 Votes