WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Well just for arguements sake technically for the Lord of the Rings that wouldn't work because it was said that Sauron designed it so that no one could willingly throw the ring into the lava not even Sauron himself in case he got taken over by another being. Isildur having the ring was kind of an impossible choice for Elrond, as just being in it's presence was heavily affecting him so even if he tried to push Isildur in to lava with the ring, its power would feed on the conflict even more and make him take it for himself and make the situation even worse as he is a powerful elf and Sauron could use him as a loyal subject to revive almost instantly. So they couldn't destroy the ring willingly it had to be by accident, so we get the rest of the story in a plausible way.

But yeah a lot of 'modern' storytelling omits even plausible excuses and just does whatever even though it makes no sense.

By the way never though I would be delving into Lord of the Rings lore right here.
Yeah, i don't see the need to nitpick on such detail, because my addendum was just an example, you could put literally every other story into it. But thanks for your show off ;) :sneaky: (y)

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Yeah, i don't see the need to nitpick on such detail, because my addendum was just an example, you could put literally every other story into it. But thanks for your show off ;) :sneaky: (y)
It just picked my interest for once, but like I said a lot of storytelling these days from shows to movies just seem to try to rush point A to D while skipping B and C just to move the plot. I can't find anything good to watch these days so I have been rewatching old movies and delving into the lore of some like Lord of the Rings.

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
It just picked my interest for once, but like I said a lot of storytelling these days from shows to movies just seem to try to rush point A to D while skipping B and C just to move the plot. I can't find anything good to watch these days so I have been rewatching old movies and delving into the lore of some like Lord of the Rings.
Yes, there are a lot of trash movies between the gems these days. Remakes, prequels, sequels, one million superhero movies a year. Agreed on older movies, they are different to todays (duh, obviously :ROFLMAO:). I tend to like eastern/asian movies very much these days. But where moving heavily into off-topic territory.

Let's move on. >>>

Barrazin

Oct 27, 2022
1.png

Hey guys!

The development goes good so far! The first Megan's morning scene was finished last week and I'm already 40 renders into Sarah's scene.

A few words about this scene. I changed it a bit compared to the original scene, but the main idea is pretty close to what it was about before. MC wants to spend his morning playing some adult games and doesn't want anyone to disturb him, however Sarah comes into his room and she is not very happy that MC stares at hot digital ladies instead of spending time with her. And that's why she decides to tease him a bit and give him a hint that she can offer much more than those digital characters.

It'll be a fun light scene with a few animations and I'm planning to get it done during this week, so hopefully it'll go smoothly.

As for the current numbers: 84 images and 6 animations are done at the moment. All the finished animations are with Megan right now, but Sarah's one will be ready soon too!

That's it for now guys, stay tuned, I'll talk to you soon!

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Mom can't stay out either, look at that ass...
View attachment 3102133

Hey guys!

The development goes good so far! The first Megan's morning scene was finished last week and I'm already 40 renders into Sarah's scene.

A few words about this scene. I changed it a bit compared to the original scene, but the main idea is pretty close to what it was about before. MC wants to spend his morning playing some adult games and doesn't want anyone to disturb him, however Sarah comes into his room and she is not very happy that MC stares at hot digital ladies instead of spending time with her. And that's why she decides to tease him a bit and give him a hint that she can offer much more than those digital characters.

It'll be a fun light scene with a few animations and I'm planning to get it done during this week, so hopefully it'll go smoothly.

As for the current numbers: 84 images and 6 animations are done at the moment. All the finished animations are with Megan right now, but Sarah's one will be ready soon too!

That's it for now guys, stay tuned, I'll talk to you soon!
I loved this outfit, she looks so pretty in a skirt:love:

4.10 star(s) 129 Votes