Barrazin

Oct 27, 2022
1.png

Hey guys!

I'm finishing Sarah's scene, it should be done in a couple of days and then will be ready to show you some Megan's teasers!

It goes without any problems so far, so I don't even have any fun facts or issues to tell you about. Just a funny scene with Sarah where you and MC will get a chance to have some fun. I tried to add some hot pics and animations here and there, so hopefully you'll like everything! ;-p

As for the current numbers: 123 images and 10 animations are done at the moment, while a few more are waiting in the line!

Stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you soon!

!Berserker!

Jun 8, 2023
View attachment 3122755

Hey guys!

I'm finishing Sarah's scene, it should be done in a couple of days and then will be ready to show you some Megan's teasers!

It goes without any problems so far, so I don't even have any fun facts or issues to tell you about. Just a funny scene with Sarah where you and MC will get a chance to have some fun. I tried to add some hot pics and animations here and there, so hopefully you'll like everything! ;-p

As for the current numbers: 123 images and 10 animations are done at the moment, while a few more are waiting in the line!

Stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you soon!
Damnn more animation on the line :love:

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
Just to clarify my game ends at MC getting punched out by the Dad is that the end of the new update or is that the previous? I have downloaded and played through several android ports and always ends the same?

mjayw2

Apr 27, 2018
Just to clarify my game ends at MC getting punched out by the Dad is that the end of the new update or is that the previous? I have downloaded and played through several android ports and always ends the same?
Yes that is the only ending to the latest update

Reactions: Barretto24

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
The irony of developer name. Yep 'Boring Games'

Please stop making pointless remake like this. I'm tired of this. If the latest release is chapter 10, then the next release will be chapter 11. Not chapter 5.

Its like saying "hey! There is new chapter in old chapter"
If you´re tired of the remakes, then you can leave. Nobody is gonna miss you anyway.
friends-matthew-perry.gif

Jun 15, 2017
I just picked up this game again after years and it’s amazing the remake is a massive improvement, my only problem is I thought ep5 was the last remake. So my question to the big fans of the game does it matter if I just play the non remade ep 6 or should I wait? Not sure if the remakes make story changes or if it’s just improved renders, really enjoying the game so I kinda don’t want to wait if I don’t need too:LOL: plus it looks like this game takes a good while to update usually so I’d probably be waiting into next year.

Reactions: piedpiper423
4.10 star(s) 129 Votes