piedpiper423

Feb 25, 2019
I just picked up this game again after years and it’s amazing the remake is a massive improvement, my only problem is I thought ep5 was the last remake. So my question to the big fans of the game does it matter if I just play the non remade ep 6 or should I wait? Not sure if the remakes make story changes or if it’s just improved renders, really enjoying the game so I kinda don’t want to wait if I don’t need too:LOL: plus it looks like this game takes a good while to update usually so I’d probably be waiting into next year.
have the same question,so what did you do?wait or just continue?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
thank you,but why remake so many chapters?and is there remarkable difference of render quality between the older version and the new one?
Because up 'til first half of chapter 6 the renders was a lot lower quality. The next remake will be the last.

sorry but I have one last question,why do we need uncensore patch?I thought the game is uncensored itself?
As mic said, it activates the incest.

Barrazin

Oct 27, 2022
1.png

Hey guys!

Here's another batch of previews from Megan's second scene for you! The work on it is finished and it means that I can move further! The next scenes that should be taken care of are Emma, Ann and Ange's ones. They're mostly dialogue-driven ones except for Ann's scene which will have a few animations, so I should get them done relatively quickly and without any issues and much troubles.

And to celebrate the end of the remakes phase, there'll also be a special scene with Megan for you. I won't go into many details about it right now, I'll just say that it was suggested by one of you (hey Redlo!) and it'll have some really hot animations. Looks like Megan is going to have another long night really soon ;-p
Also, I'm preparing a Steam demo version right now, it should be ready in a few days (though it depends on how fast Steam will check it) and I'll post the link here as soon as everything is ready. So if you want to add it to your collection - you're welcome!

As for the current numbers: 250 images and 13 animations are done at the moment.
Stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you soon!

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
Will be any NTR in the future? There's no way Jake won't fuck Megan and Sarah for revenge in the future now he has the pill and Mc got beaten to death

Reactions: Sharper

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Will be any NTR in the future? There's no way Jake won't fuck Megan and Sarah for revenge in the future now he has the pill and Mc got beaten to death
I fucking hope not. I hope we can hang Jake by his balls and kick him a few times.
Would be nice.

Reactions: azz111

Barrazin

Oct 27, 2022
Christmas_Banner_4K_Final.png

Hey guys!
Holidays are coming, so here's a new warm banner with Megan for you!
Also, a quick update about Steam demo version - it's being reviewed right now, so hopefully it'll be out in a few days already.

And I'm planning to do a Christmas sale on Itch in a few days, consider getting the game with a good discount if you're interested! Later, when the game is out on Steam, everyone who has the Special version on Itch, will automatically receive the Steam key to add it to your library!

4.10 star(s) 129 Votes