Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
View attachment 3164834

Hey guys!

Here's another batch of previews from Megan's second scene for you! The work on it is finished and it means that I can move further! The next scenes that should be taken care of are Emma, Ann and Ange's ones. They're mostly dialogue-driven ones except for Ann's scene which will have a few animations, so I should get them done relatively quickly and without any issues and much troubles.

And to celebrate the end of the remakes phase, there'll also be a special scene with Megan for you. I won't go into many details about it right now, I'll just say that it was suggested by one of you (hey Redlo!) and it'll have some really hot animations. Looks like Megan is going to have another long night really soon ;-p
Also, I'm preparing a Steam demo version right now, it should be ready in a few days (though it depends on how fast Steam will check it) and I'll post the link here as soon as everything is ready. So if you want to add it to your collection - you're welcome!

As for the current numbers: 250 images and 13 animations are done at the moment.
Stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you soon!
Hyped UP and Looking forward to that *special scene* with Megan

Barrazin

Oct 27, 2022
Christmas_banner_publicSaleFinal.jpg

Shut Up and Dance: Winter Sale!

Hey guys!
has just started!
You can get limitless access to "Shut Up and Dance: Special Edition" with all the published and future updates with 35% discount!
When the game is released on Steam, you will get the key and will be able to add it to your library too, don't miss the offer!
Visit SUaD if you're interested and join our holiday party!

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
All that's missing is our dear Sarah in red and her ass as a gift:love::p

crom32

Jun 12, 2023
Holy sh*t, this game is really awesome! Thanks for sharing, and most important, thanks for creating it and updating it!
:giggle:

Smart75FF

Jun 12, 2021
Quick question:
I just downloaded the game, started fresh.
The images, starting from Ep5ch1_* are missing.
I get a black screen, so I saved and closed here.
Any clue?
Thank you so much!

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Quick question:
I just downloaded the game, started fresh.
The images, starting from Ep5ch1_* are missing.
I get a black screen, so I saved and closed here.
Any clue?
Thank you so much!
If you have downloaded the latest version (Ep.5RE-SE) and your last scene is when MC is beaten in the basement, then you have reached the current end of the game.

Smart75FF

Jun 12, 2021
If you have downloaded the latest version (Ep.5RE-SE) and your last scene is when MC is beaten in the basement, then you have reached the current end of the game.
It's the start of "Episode 5 Special Edition", the previous scene is Angelina beating the thug in the alley.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
It's the start of "Episode 5 Special Edition", the previous scene is Angelina beating the thug in the alley.
At the black screen, click a couple of times, if you don't get a new scene, then unfortunately I have no idea.

Smart75FF

Jun 12, 2021
At the black screen, click a couple of times, if you don't get a new scene, then unfortunately I have no idea.
I did it, 10 or 15 dialogue lines, no result.

EDIT:
No images from Ep5 start and going.
I'm on Mac, if it makes a difference...

Barrazin

Oct 27, 2022
1.png

Hey guys!
The work on Steam Demo is finished, it's now being reviewed, and I continue working on the scenes from the upcoming update! The preparations of the demo took more work than I expected at first. Some of the images had do to replaced or edited (mostly images from screens, like from TV screen, monitors, etc.) and as a side effect of those changes - now I've got a new splash screen and updated GUI elements from the game, lol. Anyways, I do hope they review it soon and it'll go live!
About the game development itself. I've started working on the Emma's route which consists of two parts: office and her apartment scenes. They're mostly dialogue driven, and there're not so many lewd moments there, except for the very end of the sequence when her husband returns unexpectedly. I'm still trying to add some tasty shots here and there, but I guess I just need to work these scenes through I guess, before I get to Ange and Ann's scene which does have a lot of hot moments and some nice animations. That office part is done already and it's being rendered right now, so not much work is left till the fun part!
As for the current numbers: about 290 images and 13 animations are done at the moment. The work on the demo stole some progression stats indeed, but I'll try to compensate it during this week.
That's it for now guys, stay tuned, I'll talk to you soon!

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
View attachment 3185187

Hey guys!
The work on Steam Demo is finished, it's now being reviewed, and I continue working on the scenes from the upcoming update! The preparations of the demo took more work than I expected at first. Some of the images had do to replaced or edited (mostly images from screens, like from TV screen, monitors, etc.) and as a side effect of those changes - now I've got a new splash screen and updated GUI elements from the game, lol. Anyways, I do hope they review it soon and it'll go live!
About the game development itself. I've started working on the Emma's route which consists of two parts: office and her apartment scenes. They're mostly dialogue driven, and there're not so many lewd moments there, except for the very end of the sequence when her husband returns unexpectedly. I'm still trying to add some tasty shots here and there, but I guess I just need to work these scenes through I guess, before I get to Ange and Ann's scene which does have a lot of hot moments and some nice animations. That office part is done already and it's being rendered right now, so not much work is left till the fun part!
As for the current numbers: about 290 images and 13 animations are done at the moment. The work on the demo stole some progression stats indeed, but I'll try to compensate it during this week.
That's it for now guys, stay tuned, I'll talk to you soon!
I hope when Emma's husband unexpectedly returns home, the "action" will end by then... We don't like the "blue ball"...

!Berserker!

Jun 8, 2023
NEWS
Hey everyone!
Demo version of "Shut Up and Dance" is now live on Steam!
Feel free to add it to your library before the main release which is not too far away as well!

The demo is basically the first episode of the game but with some changes. I changed some renders that wouldn't pass the Steam review and changed several animations that looked bad. (Do you remember that wonky twerking from Megan? Now it looks good, looks like she took a couple of lessons and now shakes her booty million times better!)

Anyways, feel free to check it out once again, leaving the link here for you!

ss_3699546e0f856d18fa96baa16abe2073c503f1e3.1920x1080.jpg

4.10 star(s) 129 Votes