rai1230

Mar 14, 2021
hi
anyone has an idea how we will deal with our dear friend that betrayed just because we fucked his mom?

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Emma's scene is almost over, moving to the next one in a few days!
Check out the game's , and participate in our annual !

Barrazin

Oct 27, 2022
1.png

Hey guys and Merry Christmas!
Hope you're celebrating with your families and close ones right now, but if you're reading this devlog for some reason instead of having fun, I also have something to tell you ;-p
So, Emma's scenes are almost over, I'm working on the part when her husband returns and finds out Emma's not alone and assumes she cheats on him. If you played the original, you already know that the situation there is absolutely different, but still - this scene is the starting point of Emma's route and it's very important for her story line. I'm planning to finish it during this week and get started with Ange and Ann's scene, which has much more hot moments!
As for the other news: the is out already as you probably know already. It contains full Episode 1 with some minor image changes and a few new animations, so feel free to check it out if you want. Megan shakes her booty there much better than she used to do it! ;-p
There's also a where you can get the limitless access to the game (with all the prior and future releases in one payment) with a good discount. Later, when the game is released on Steam, you'll be getting the Steam keys as well without any payments. Consider getting the game there if you're interested!
And the last but not the least, in about a week a new NSFW trailer of the game will be posted. We worked on it during the previous week and it turned out pretty good, IMO. A hot compilation of the best moments of the game!
That's it for now guys, happy holidays to all of you once again, have fun!

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
View attachment 3203306

Hey guys and Merry Christmas!
Hope you're celebrating with your families and close ones right now, but if you're reading this devlog for some reason instead of having fun, I also have something to tell you ;-p
So, Emma's scenes are almost over, I'm working on the part when her husband returns and finds out Emma's not alone and assumes she cheats on him. If you played the original, you already know that the situation there is absolutely different, but still - this scene is the starting point of Emma's route and it's very important for her story line. I'm planning to finish it during this week and get started with Ange and Ann's scene, which has much more hot moments!
As for the other news: the is out already as you probably know already. It contains full Episode 1 with some minor image changes and a few new animations, so feel free to check it out if you want. Megan shakes her booty there much better than she used to do it! ;-p
There's also a where you can get the limitless access to the game (with all the prior and future releases in one payment) with a good discount. Later, when the game is released on Steam, you'll be getting the Steam keys as well without any payments. Consider getting the game there if you're interested!
And the last but not the least, in about a week a new NSFW trailer of the game will be posted. We worked on it during the previous week and it turned out pretty good, IMO. A hot compilation of the best moments of the game!
That's it for now guys, happy holidays to all of you once again, have fun!
Thanks for the progress update.

I remember when Emma had enough of her husband but has mixed feelings about us ( MC). She takes a moment before she kisses, I think the restraint from her side was handled very organically. On the one hand we have Megan unleashed with all her kinks on the corruption path and Emma in a mixed state with that outburst with her husband.

Please keep this balance of flow. It's what keeps us engaged before fully immersing us in wanton debauchery. Kudos.

Reactions: cinosweiv

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
Am I missing a scene w/ Faith at start of episode 2 or does the episode really begin the morning after a party at Jake's in bed w/ Faith?

4.10 star(s) 129 Votes