Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
I hope this dev will make next game bigger than this one, because I love quality of animations so much, but I dont like the scenarios and scenes since there are lack of characters..And Im already tired of scenes where MC mainly only fcks 2 girls each update...

Barrazin

Oct 27, 2022
1.png

Hey guys!
The work on Ange and Ann's scene is going good. The most part is done and it means I'm starting to work on its hottest moments! You know, that part with undressing, lewd animations and so on ;-p
It's a pretty standard scene without any problems or difficulties so, I think, I should be done with it somewhere during the week. The next step will be doing a few small transition scenes, tiding everything up and working on the special scene of this update. As you know, I usually don't post teasers from the specials, but I think this time will be an exception. First of all, this special scene will be really special (special-special, lol). I think the majority of you will really like it and Redlo, who suggested it, had a great idea. Secondly, it'll be with Megan, which already assumes the scene will have lots of hot moments. And thirdly, it'll be a full-length scene which will be happening in four different locations so it'll tale about two weeks to do everything properly. And I think you won't appreciate it if I go all silent for two weeks right before the release, heh. So, it'll be better this time to show something from the special before everything is released. And I guess it's safe to say already that the update will be out somewhere in February, most likely during the first half of the month.
As for the current numbers: 455 renders and 13 animations are ready at the moment. I'll be working on animations mostly this week.
Stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you soon!

JohnEffinDoe

Jun 11, 2017
I have played tons of incest games(yeah I'm a degenerate), it's probably the best one I have played hands down. Both the route have its own charm, what I like most about the corruption route is its not your average run of the mill mind control shit, when it means corruption it's is what it says, you slowly mould the characters and break their inner barrier and lower their inhibition to act out your wildest fantasies. Truly one of the goats. There are only few games where I would put my money on it and this is one of them. Can't wait for the steam release

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
EP 6 Ch.1 RE should be the last remake release right? No more remakes of past chapters after that?
I've been waiting to play this game for a while cuz of them lol

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Xrisoner
4.10 star(s) 129 Votes