jadenyuki

Oct 9, 2019
Ok, someone clear my mind here, please: if I download that E5SE edition right now and play, I have the game till the episode 9 but from ep 5 to ep what it isnt reworked?

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Ok, someone clear my mind here, please: if I download that E5SE edition right now and play, I have the game till the episode 9 but from ep 5 to ep what it isnt reworked?
Yes, 1 - 9, but the first half of EP6 would still be the original.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
So ep 5 and a bit of ep 6 then? Sounds ok. Fucking love that blonde girl but she is way way better in the reworked version.
AFAIK EP 5 is feature complete, so it should be really just a bit of EP6.

I think you can wait for the release of the reworked EP6, it's not far away anymore. You know, to get the "complete" experience. ;)

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Euhm? That's your own choice my man! Don't limit yourself over a few renders that are bit less quality wise
I know bro, but so much the better, it’s better to play again and remember some moments of how I played before... to tell the truth, I played it completely in 2022... then when I found out six months ago that there would be reworks, I decided to wait a little longer, suddenly the update will also take longer)))

Reactions: indio68

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
I know bro, but so much the better, it’s better to play again and remember some moments of how I played before... to tell the truth, I played it completely in 2022... then when I found out six months ago that there would be reworks, I decided to wait a little longer, suddenly the update will also take longer)))
that's the damn curse of reworking\remaking..it happened so many times and many VN didn't even be completed after this...i already played al chapters and i'm waiting on new content wich nothing come up in years...all due to this reworking..wich seems is taking a life to be done...bah what a pity i liked this game so much

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
This game should be held as an example of the definition of remastered. The difference from previous versions is incredible! Fantastic work!
i really have preferred to play something new and see what happen to MC instead of some improve on graphic...it's been years man

Reactions: jdsgaara

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
wow in every game thatr is on the verge of being abandoned due to the enormous time wasted in useless remake you are there..knighting up for any dev...lol
the Dev Himself said that he finishes the Remake and then he wraps this game up with 2 following Updates, You comented on that as well if I'm not mistaken.

4.10 star(s) 129 Votes