xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
The release is soo close, I can almost smell that ass on my breath.
Curvy women with big asses like Megan and Faith are the only reason and exception that make me think of the term "ass-kisser" as a compliment, cuz I personally would definitely kiss dat ass, give it a few good spankings and fuck the hell out of it on a daily basis.:whistle:

Reactions: rKnight and EJW

Barrazin

Oct 27, 2022
1s.png

Hey guys!
I'm finishing working on the last special scene, currently it's about 3/4 done, so it'll be the final spoilers till the release, I guess. The scene will be bigger and longer than usual because I want it to be a kind of a dividing point that finally completes the remake phase and I thought it'd be cool to celebrate the end of the remakes with a long complex scene, right? ;-p
Anyways, I'm now working on its hot part already, this week will be about animations mostly (actually one of them is being finished right when I'm writing this post) and there're about 6 more of them keft to do. So I think one week should be enough to complete all of them and start coding the whole package into one update!
As for the current numbers: 634 images and 19 animations are fully done at the moment. Finishing the visuals and getting to the coding part ASAP!

Dec 15, 2023
View attachment 3347914

Hey guys!
I'm finishing working on the last special scene, currently it's about 3/4 done, so it'll be the final spoilers till the release, I guess. The scene will be bigger and longer than usual because I want it to be a kind of a dividing point that finally completes the remake phase and I thought it'd be cool to celebrate the end of the remakes with a long complex scene, right? ;-p
Anyways, I'm now working on its hot part already, this week will be about animations mostly (actually one of them is being finished right when I'm writing this post) and there're about 6 more of them keft to do. So I think one week should be enough to complete all of them and start coding the whole package into one update!
As for the current numbers: 634 images and 19 animations are fully done at the moment. Finishing the visuals and getting to the coding part ASAP!
So we can expect the update to Release in the next week? or the public version is gonna take a while?
And this is the last remake episode right?From now on it's gonna continue from the episode 10?

Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
So there's still the remake of episode 6 to be released then finally it will be episode 10 ? i've been waiting for this game for so long lol

Reactions: parqueo

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
I'm dying for the update to arrive so I can see Mc's mother, sister and aunt again, so time has passed and it arrives quickly.

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain
Jun 5, 2017
The final public review was out a few days ago, so it should be 2-3 weeks, I think.
NOOOO way this takes 2-3 weeks. This guy renders and codes pretty quickly and from the 5th to the 12th he knocked out about 74 images and 1 animation. My hopes might be high, but this has to have been done yesterday. We're just waiting for the dev to compress the files enough to hold Megans fat ass.

4.10 star(s) 129 Votes