Barrazin

Oct 27, 2022
1rerere.png

Hey guys!

I'm finishing the last part of the scene now, just wanted to post this teaser before you see the whole update. I've got a couple of animations to finish and I need to do the final polishing, but all of these should be done pretty quickly, so I'll let you know on Discord when I actually start coding this update into the game. The more I work on this scene, the more I start to like it, so don't forget to check it out when you get the game! It'll be huge! ;-p

Radagastt

Jan 4, 2020
Reactions: Big Horney Bull
Jun 5, 2017
How can i use the Gallery file(screens.rpy)?
On the mod page there is an installation tab to open which says:

PC (Windows/Linux): Unzip the mod file and put the folder named "game" from the mod in your "ShutUpAndDance-X-pc" folder.
MAC: Unzip the mod -> Right-click your "Shut Up and Dance" app -> Click "Show Package Contents" -> Open the "Contents" then "Resources" folders -> Hold the Option key and drag the folder named "game" from the mod to the "autorun" folder -> Click merge.

Reactions: MercerLuo

MercerLuo

Aug 8, 2022
On the mod page there is an installation tab to open which says:

PC (Windows/Linux): Unzip the mod file and put the folder named "game" from the mod in your "ShutUpAndDance-X-pc" folder.
MAC: Unzip the mod -> Right-click your "Shut Up and Dance" app -> Click "Show Package Contents" -> Open the "Contents" then "Resources" folders -> Hold the Option key and drag the folder named "game" from the mod to the "autorun" folder -> Click merge.
(y)

4.10 star(s) 129 Votes