Jidosko

Jan 13, 2024
so, im a bit confused, what's going on with the episode, why are they not in a linear fashion. I see ep5 then ep 8 etc.

• Red Heart
Reactions: fz

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
so, im a bit confused, what's going on with the episode, why are they not in a linear fashion. I see ep5 then ep 8 etc.
Earlier releases were being revamped to match the visual quality of the later episodes so he was going back every other one. This next release is the first part of 6, then all will be remade and I believe 11 and 12 will be the final episodes or at least that was the plan at one point.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
No, first half of ep 6 as well, coming in the next update.
cool. im sooooo glad he went back and fixed things. i remember the original release (wow im old here now. lol) and it was mediocre at best. the new models were so much better. and ive always said the begining of the game is where people get their first impressions. hes also gone back and tweaked the story to be better too. this dev is an EXAMPLE of what other devs should do. tbh even tho i get it free here, im still buying this on steam when it comes out to support them

Reactions: jbradley31520

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
cool. im sooooo glad he went back and fixed things. i remember the original release (wow im old here now. lol) and it was mediocre at best. the new models were so much better. and ive always said the begining of the game is where people get their first impressions. hes also gone back and tweaked the story to be better too. this dev is an EXAMPLE of what other devs should do. tbh even tho i get it free here, im still buying this on steam when it comes out to support them
Usually I prefer if a dev makes a remake after the VN is finished but the increase in quality here makes it worth it for sure.

Reactions: tslojr

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
The final public review was out a few days ago, so it should be 2-3 weeks, I think.
NOOOO way this takes 2-3 weeks. This guy renders and codes pretty quickly and from the 5th to the 12th he knocked out about 74 images and 1 animation. My hopes might be high, but this has to have been done yesterday. We're just waiting for the dev to compress the files enough to hold Megans fat ass.
Probably in the coming week, I hope

Where do we stand on that?
I was predicting 2-3 weeks a week ago but several people thought it would be... around now. Is this coming this weekend? Any news? Last patreon post I could see at my tier it was 6 days ago, so it is possible, I guess.

Jidosko

Jan 13, 2024
i download the Ep.5 Special Edition , are there episode 6-9 included there?
if not where i can download them

Jul 28, 2023
Can someone spoil me a bit on the future of the Ange path ?
I'm right at the part where I have to decide if I want to tell her about the placebo or do the whole do as I please thing.
Preferably I don't want to tell her about the placebo because she seems to immature to have that much power but I'm not sure if lying to her will come back to bite me in the ass later on.
bonus question: Am I right in assuming that she has to save me to be on her path or is there another opportunity later on so I can avoid this mess entirely ?

4.10 star(s) 129 Votes