Barrazin

Oct 27, 2022
1erer.png

Hey guys!

Sorry that this devlog is posted later than usual today, but here it is!
Soooo... the main part of the update is fully ready! I'm now working on the final special scene which will be quite big this time as I said in one of the previous devlogs. It'll be a sequence of a few scenes where MC needs to conquer Megan's heart over once again and obviously get a proper reward for everything he does from her. I'll make sure to add a lot of hot animations there including animations that have never been shown in the game before. Hopefully my skills will be good enough to pose everything properly, heh.

As for the main part: this Ep. 6 Ch.1 RE turned out to have 511 renders and 17 animations, which is basically two times bigger than the whole Episode 6 used to have. Hopefully you'll like the changes and new additional parts in the remake version and overall it'll be a decent end to the whole "remake" phase of the game. Just give me about two weeks to finish the final scene and polish everything properly and everything will be ready!

Stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you soon!

Mar 15, 2022
Was there much difference between the original and the remakes that the developer is making? I arrived when I was doing the remakes of the chapters

Barrazin

Oct 27, 2022
1.png

Hey guys!

This will be one of the last previews before the release. Like I wrote on previous Monday, the main part of the update is ready, and now I'm working on the special scene and some polishing of the other parts of the game. The work on the special scene goes good so far, I finished the exposition scene, will be done with the in-between parts during a couple of days and then will start working on the main and the hottest part of the scene. And as soon as it's all finished, the final remake update will be ready to go out!

As for the current numbers: 560 images and 18 animations are fully ready at the moment. Megan in this sequence will have quite a few hot animations, so don't forget to check out the scene when you get the game, it'll be worth it!
Stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you soon!

4.10 star(s) 129 Votes