avaunt

Apr 22, 2020
I want Megan and Sarah again
I remember going through the game for the first time and tried to avoid Sarah. Kept refusing to tell important information to her several times, until she flipped me the bird. Great, I thought. Now she'll stay away. Nope! After that the only choice is whether to come outside or inside of her. Fortunately, Megan carries the game into being amongst the very best ones in this site.

Joker Jack

Aug 9, 2022
I was wondering why mc was so dumb and doesn't think then i remembered he flunked college cause he stupid af, you're working with confidential government project and you leave the stuff lying around in the open wherever for everyone to access like wtf, if i was a ntr person I'd have said he deserved it if Jake went ahead and influenced Megan and Sarah to bang them cause that's what you get for leaving something of that caliber laying around, anyway while getting beaten at the end i hope he gets some sense beaten into him in the process.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I was wondering why mc was so dumb and doesn't think then i remembered he flunked college cause he stupid af, you're working with confidential government project and you leave the stuff lying around in the open wherever for everyone to access like wtf, if i was a ntr person I'd have said he deserved it if Jake went ahead and influenced Megan and Sarah to bang them cause that's what you get for leaving something of that caliber laying around, anyway while getting beaten at the end i hope he gets some sense beaten into him in the process.
There is a saying in german:"Leichte Schläge auf den Hinterkopf erhöhen das Denkvermögen.", translates into:"Soft hits onto the back of your head raise your thinking ability." But i don't think it will heal MC's carelessness and stupidity. It might even cause more brain damage since the hits were to the face and not soft at all. :ROFLMAO:

All the other dumb stuff is just McGuffin to drive the plot to where we're now.

• Haha
Reactions: Kellermann

Barrazin

Oct 27, 2022
1.png

Hey guys!
I missed the previous devlog because of the holidays, but now I'm back here and ready to continue like usual!
So, what was done during the previous week. Emma's scene is fully finished, it turned out a bit bigger than I expected at first but well, it's done and I don't need to return to it anymore. There even was a chance to use a Genesis 9 figure during the scene and damn... it's really different from Gen 8 (which is basically the only generation I use for all the characters in the game) and I can't say all the changes are better than before. But if you do something in Daz and want to discuss those changes - feel free to text me on Disocrd.
The other thing that went live finally is a . That's a compilation of different hot moments of the game and you can check if you have seen them all! I think I'll be more active there because the release is really close, so check the page out from time to time to get the latest news. And when the game is released there, I'll be sending you activation keys like I said, so it's worth following ;-p
As for the current numbers: about 400 renders and 13 animations are done, working on Ange and Ann's scene right now which has much more hot moments than Emma's one.
Stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you soon!

Rohit789

Nov 28, 2018
Came back to this game after a while, I remember there being an official Android version too. Has it been removed now?

4.10 star(s) 129 Votes