Apr 18, 2022
I just picked up this game again after years and it’s amazing the remake is a massive improvement, my only problem is I thought ep5 was the last remake. So my question to the big fans of the game does it matter if I just play the non remade ep 6 or should I wait? Not sure if the remakes make story changes or if it’s just improved renders, really enjoying the game so I kinda don’t want to wait if I don’t need too:LOL: plus it looks like this game takes a good while to update usually so I’d probably be waiting into next year.
It is only the first half of chapter 6 that needs to be remade and it is the thing being focused on by the developer at the moment, so my money is on wait. Story wise you should be good playing right away though.

Reactions: Blah Blah Blah

Barrazin

Oct 27, 2022
1s.png

Hey guys!

Here're some spoilers from Megan's scene for you! It is her second morning scene which you can open if you choose to play the love route. The scene was rewritten and now it differs from the original one quite a lot. There're a few levels here and depending on how you played earlier, you'll get to see different parts of the scene. She can let you in the room, start (un)dressing in front of you and even get completely naked if you did everything right earlier, or she won't even let you in at all. It all depends on your previous choices once again ;-p Overall it's a fun light scene where you can flirt and tease Megan a lot and improve your love relationship with her!

As for the current numbers: 180 still images and 13 animation are done at the moment. The animations with Sarah I was working on last week turned out pretty good, there're no development issues at the moment, so... continue working on the last remake and trying to finish it ASAP!

josh963

Mar 5, 2020
Anyone could please tell me what's the difference between the special and the general release of this game?

RedPulsar

May 6, 2018
I'm all for that but he is Faith's son. You'd have to make it look like an accident and even then, probably no faith for a while cause grieving for dead son and all.
The most fitting punishment for that little fuck is using the mindfuckery on him to transform him and his dad into two uber cucks. Happily cleaning the house while we rail Faith levels of cuckery. Obviously, we could even fuck with their brains enough to give them both ED. That way, we keep Faith all to ourselves, with zero trouble or grieving.

Last edited:
Reactions: LordUrsegor and EJW

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
The most fitting punishment for that little fuck is using the mindfuckery on him to transform him and his dad into a uber cucks. Happily cleaning the house while we rail Faith levels of cuckery. Obviously, we could even fuck with their brains enough to give them both ED. That way, we keep Faith all to ourselves, with zero trouble or grieving.
I barely even remember Faith husband it has been so long (since either I played that section or since he has been around?). Can't even remember his name. He apparently already suffers from ED aka AVNDaditis. Spends more time away from his sexy wife than at home anyway. Ruins some of the fun of getting his wife to cheat if he isn't even home.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
The most fitting punishment for that little fuck is using the mindfuckery on him to transform him and his dad into a uber cucks. Happily cleaning the house while we rail Faith levels of cuckery.
Spends more time away from his sexy wife than at home anyway.
I'm one of the, probably few, ppl who think (so far) dickhead Jake's dad doesn't deserve to get cucked like that, but I agree with you bois, one has to be a very special kind of stupid to believe a fine big booty bitch like Faith won't cheat on him if he keeps neglecting her for his 'job', which could also be his side bitch calling him for some 'emergency' dicking at her place or something cliché like that.

I really hope that hysterical idiot, Jake, gets his well-deserved karma, cuz he went full retard in Ch9, and we can always help Faith out to have another, way better son than him.:sneaky:

4.10 star(s) 129 Votes