Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I thought the remake of the naughty card game would be more interesting than the original version but it's NOT, and question the dev's reasons for remaking the whole game to make it better?!

Reactions: prezes777

mjayw2

Apr 27, 2018
Please developer tell me a way to avoid pill from my car or tell me a way to escape from get killed I don't know how to avoid that incident
That's not going to happen till episode 10 comes out till than that is where the game stops

May 23, 2018
Can somebody post android port for this game latest update that actually works? I downloaded two android ports from this site but neither of them are working

swewolf

Oct 31, 2019
Please developer tell me a way to avoid pill from my car or tell me a way to escape from get killed I don't know how to avoid that incident
I think you you can't avoid being captured i tried different path with also telling mc job to Jake or not and sharing his mom or not, all the same

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
ik it was asked a long time ago and theres not a tag for it but it wasnt talked about but has the dev confirmed whether sara or anyone else was a virgin? its not a deciding factor whether i play or not its just its one of my favorite genres outside of the ole wincest and like playing games with at least 1 li being one preferably a sister though. or is it one of those games where its up to the player and its never talked about with certain lis so if you want them to be theyre and you wouldnt be wrong because it was left like that on purpose by dev?
ME too i really like virgin +incest .Especially if the li is sister .Boring Games.Maybe the dev can confirm?
edit:typos
Whoa, I never noticed that.
I always thought she was a virgin.
Nothing will change for me, but I'm still curious.

Boring Games ?

Apr 18, 2022
Wow. Your first three messages with that account was the same question asked in tandem. You sure are desperate to get the answer.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...I did not like the cliffhanger ending with that idiot Jake. I hope that little shit goes into a coma from all the pills he was force fed. (But not likely...)

And what's up with the MC NOT using his mind shit ability all of a sudden (to me that was a poor writing direction..)? And why does MC still have all the experimental and dangerous pills, just sitting in the back of the fucking SUV...unsecure for the entire weekend? That made MC, and the female CEO/ scientist look like a total idiots. :FacePalm:

Well, on my playthrough...I'm also glad I didn't share Jake's mom with him...instead I cucked the little prick. But now, that little evil shit is most likely going to go after MC family, to fuck with their minds and bodies.

Reactions: azz111 and EJW

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
was episode 5 the last episode to be reworked or are we gone get ep 6 reworked after ep 10 ? i am asking because i don't want to start playing this again if there are episodes left to be reworked, i rather w8 for all of the rework to be done before trying this game out again

4.10 star(s) 129 Votes