Apr 18, 2022
Personally, I was expecting when I saw the roadmap the first time, he'd stop doing the normal versions and just do the remakes until having cought up and continuing there, but it turned out to become one remake of an earlier done chapter, then a 'normal' one and so on..
So I stopped playing until he would catch up...Turned out that seems not to be going to happen. So just gave up...
So in another 2 years we will get the reworked episode 9 ... Seems like an awful lot of wasted time in between, doing 'normal' versions and then later remaking them instead of continuing with just the remakes
Are people just mindlessly commenting on this thread without reading a single other comment? It should be beyond clear that only the first part of chapter six is the last of the remakes and then he is done and will continue on new chapters.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Are people just mindlessly commenting on this thread without reading a single other comment? It should be beyond clear that only the first part of chapter six is the last of the remakes and then he is done and will continue on new chapters.
The OP certainly doesn't indicate that
Release schedule: Ep. 3RE -> Ep. 8 -> Ep. 4RE -> Ep. 9 -> Ep. 5RE -> Ep. 10.
And if threads didn't contain pages on pages of endless drizzle, it might be easier to find posts with pertinent info...
I'm not going to go through a thread with hundreds of pages just to find out if there's a post indicating something else than what seems to be indicated in the OP

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
When could episode 6 come out? To give us an idea of time, it could come out in late December or the update would be for January of next year.

Apr 18, 2022

And if threads didn't contain pages on pages of endless drizzle, it might be easier to find posts with pertinent info...
I'm not going to go through a thread with hundreds of pages just to find out if there's a post indicating something else than what seems to be indicated in the OP
It has been stated over and over again. There is simply no excuse for not knowing. You don't have to read endless amount of pages, just use the search function or skim through the most recent one an you would know. You could also have used basic logic. It is quite easy to deduce that the remakes began around chapter 7. Why would any episode beyond that need to be remade if it was made simultaneously with the remake versions? Then they would be the same quality already.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
When could episode 6 come out? To give us an idea of time, it could come out in late December or the update would be for January of next year.
I’m putting my predictions in 3-4 months considering is just a half-episode, but Boring Games usually extend old scenes and add some new scenes during the remakes.

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
Because of the file size, I would assume. Some hosters won't let you download large files with full speed, or download at all. Mega and Pixeldrain, for example.

Reactions: shamtiiomi

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021

he posted that before the re do bro,and already he have done plenty of chapters

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
he posted that before the re do bro,and already he have done plenty of chapters
I haven't looked at the game since when he started the redo's, and also didn't visit this thread either until the last update, so wading through 350+ pages of drizzle to see if there's a post indicating something other or more than what's in the OP... nope, too much waste of time, sorry, not sorry...
Best to leave at this, it's not gonna change anything continuining.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I haven't looked at the game since when he started the redo's, and also didn't visit this thread either until the last update, so wading through 350+ pages of drizzle to see if there's a post indicating something other or more than what's in the OP... nope, too much waste of time, sorry, not sorry...
Best to leave at this, it's not gonna change anything continuining.
So, your solution to this was spread misinformation like:
So in another 2 years we will get the reworked episode 9
Instead of simply make a post asking how much left to be reworked and why, just like many other users did and got answered?

LOL

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Any games with similar character (model) like Emma? I really love everything about her. The "corporate" outfits, her complexion, hairstyle and character is all really just up my alley.

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
Personally, I was expecting when I saw the roadmap the first time, he'd stop doing the normal versions and just do the remakes until having cought up and continuing there, but it turned out to become one remake of an earlier done chapter, then a 'normal' one and so on..
So I stopped playing until he would catch up...Turned out that seems not to be going to happen. So just gave up...
So in another 2 years we will get the reworked episode 9 ... Seems like an awful lot of wasted time in between, doing 'normal' versions and then later remaking them instead of continuing with just the remakes
I've been trying to ask whats happening regarding this once per year with no reply, so has the game caught up to where the original none remastered version has gotten to or is it still catching up even after all these years?

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I've been trying to ask whats happening regarding this once per year with no reply, so has the game caught up to where the original none remastered version has gotten to or is it still catching up even after all these years?
Just left the first half of episode 6. The second half is already with the updated graphics and animations

Reactions: shawnnation
4.10 star(s) 129 Votes