lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
so since this is a remake update for episode 6,
will the gallery mod or multi mod in the OP going to need an update as well?

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Did the dev take any time to fix the animated scenes where a characters hair model was changing back and forth through out the sex scene?

I noticed several of them, and posted a long time ago, and ever since then, it wasn't fixed in any updates since I mentioned it.

[ps. i think some non-animated scenes have the same issue with a characters hair model constantly swapping.]

JKRollin'

Dec 3, 2021
So that means this update is NO continuation of the story MC getting beat to death by the black guy and no way to find out what happened next huh? :unsure: :cautious:

Last edited:
Reactions: onefingersalute

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
so since this is a remake update for episode 6,
will the gallery mod or multi mod in the OP going to need an update as well?
The mod is updated but is in early access, and should already be gallery unlock.

So that means this update is NO continuation of the story MC getting beat to death by the black guy and no way to find out what happened next huh? :unsure: :cautious:
It's the final remake of episode 6, so the game will still end at the same place.

EPISODE 6 WITHOUT PICTURE
Sounds like something on your end.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Did the dev take any time to fix the animated scenes where a characters hair model was changing back and forth through out the sex scene?

I noticed several of them, and posted a long time ago, and ever since then, it wasn't fixed in any updates since I mentioned it.

[ps. i think some non-animated scenes have the same issue with a characters hair model constantly swapping.]
I don't recall the issue myself, as it's been nearly three years since I played last, but it definitely sounds like something that, if true, would require re-rendering a whole lot of scenes; a.k.a., more remake updates. There's no way anyone has stomach for yet more remakes, so probably best at this point to accept it and move on.

Reactions: Garg22

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
Will this be the last rework or are there more rework episodes left to know what happens with the story?
If he runs out of Ideas on how to proceed he will make a remake, I think this update was supposed to be chapter 10, but he made a remake, I don't know who wants him to do this remake but he keeps doing this when he can proceed with the story.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
If he runs out of Ideas on how to proceed he will make a remake, I think this update was supposed to be chapter 10, but he made a remake, I don't know who wants him to do this remake but he keeps doing this when he can proceed with the story.
the remakes were seriously needed. idk if you ever played the original years ago, but the quality was not even close to what it is now.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
hold on, I didn't quite catch this one.
So even if the latest version of the mod isn't out yet until the 24th, using the old current one would still allow you to use the gallery unlock feature?
I'm sorry, I'm clarifying.
Thank you.
No, he's saying it has a gallery unlock in the game itself so not sure,, or, you can use/try Universal Gallery Unlocker [2024-01-24] [ZLZK], works for most games.

Reactions: lawlawkagurL

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
hold on, I didn't quite catch this one.
So even if the latest version of the mod isn't out yet until the 24th, using the old current one would still allow you to use the gallery unlock feature?
I'm sorry, I'm clarifying.
Thank you.
It's not the 24th but 24 hours after the release of the update.
So tomorrow.
And since the game has changed its gallery, I don't think the old mod will work properly, if at all.

Reactions: lawlawkagurL

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
View attachment 2587073
Shut Up and Dance [Ep.9 Ch.5 SE] Walkthrough Mod
Check the Mod Features.​

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Hii.New update is available.

Reactions: parqueo

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
so basically we all have to wait what another 2 to 4 months tops to get the actual intended update (episode10)? wow that is so lame but it is what it is i suppose i will bite my lip and hold my tongue until then

Reactions: Altair1243
4.10 star(s) 129 Votes