Altair1243

Aug 17, 2019
so basically we all have to wait what another 2 to 4 months tops to get the actual intended update (episode10)? wow that is so lame but it is what it is i suppose i will bite my lip and hold my tongue until then
I mean, you don't have to. Personally, I think it's kinda messed up too. Even if it IS better, let me decide if I want to wait or just replay the game later on rather than forcing my hand

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Ok... If this is the last "reworked" chapter, does that mean we can now play the full game with the new graphics? From 1 to 9?
I am right?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
so basically we all have to wait what another 2 to 4 months tops to get the actual intended update (episode10)? wow that is so lame but it is what it is i suppose i will bite my lip and hold my tongue until then
They've said for a quite a while what they were doing, it's been known for 6 plus months that episode 6 would be the last remake so the entire game's quality looks the same, I mean, most agree that the old version doesn't hold up well whatsoever.

platypushperry
I think the mod is ready tomorrow friend
There are 2 mods, a WT mod, and multi-mod.

Ok... If this is the last "reworked" chapter, does that mean we can now play the full game with the new graphics? From 1 to 9?
I am right?
It's been explained a bunch, will post it here again, so anyone coming in now will see it...........

This is the LAST REMAKE, the next UPDATE will be EPISODE 10.

So, YES, this is still the OLD content remade.

Reactions: Shinnoujou

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Shut Up and Dance Remake EP6SE.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you can toggle my incest patch with the new entry in the quick menu or by the assigned gesture.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 04.05.2024 (bugfix)

Last edited:

ljabc

Oct 25, 2021
here is my unofficial android port of Shut Up and Dance Remake EP6SE.

you can toggle my incest patch with the new entry in the quick menu or by the assigned gesture.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
gallery have some problems ,looks like can't find MC's name

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
gallery have some problems ,looks like can't find MC's name
it's actually ignoring another error that's causing your problems, but that's now fixed.

snow123789456

Jun 2, 2020
View attachment 2587073
Shut Up and Dance [Ep.6 RE SE] Walkthrough Mod
Check the Mod Features.​

Features:

Installation:

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Is included?

4.10 star(s) 129 Votes