MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
It's present at what stage in the game ? who is it ?
That is the blonde woman's husband, and MC uses the power to get him to disclose he was cheating on her with that hot girl. So that image is from a flash back of the act.

xxaccursedxx

Dec 3, 2018
Does anyone know how to edit the rpy files to make the slowest animation a default, instead of the middle one, when animations come up. Middle one's too fast for me and it's too tiring to always switch it up. Or perhaps a keyboard shortcut.

JokerLeader If it's not too much trouble, can you also please add, if possible, a gallery unlocker which you can also re-lock again.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I really appreciate the variety of sex scenes in this game. Not just the overall number of them, but each one has so many different angles and positions, its super well done and appreciated.

So many games now adays have just terrible sex scenes, with 1 pose where you cant actually see anything. Its nice having a game that knows what its doing in that regard.

Klaigh

Oct 9, 2018
Does anyone know how to edit the rpy files to make the slowest animation a default, instead of the middle one, when animations come up. Middle one's too fast for me and it's too tiring to always switch it up. Or perhaps a keyboard shortcut.

JokerLeader If it's not too much trouble, can you also please add, if possible, a gallery unlocker which you can also re-lock again.
I'm on a Mac, but what I'll do from time to time is use an rpa tool (rpatool.py) and open the rpa files through terminal using the tool. I can then access the animations. I'll then run those through Mojave movie editing and change the speeds, save the new video and replace the old ones. Seems like a lot of work, but it's fairly easy and smooth. Not sure how on a PC.

gatoterran

May 27, 2019
does anyone knows why some renpy VNs completely fails to launch in my pc? And I'm not talking about some error or render incompatibility. The .exe doesn't even starts, It doesn't even create a log file in the folder

4.10 star(s) 129 Votes