Angel Espinal

Jun 20, 2018
does anyone knows why some renpy VNs completely fails to launch in my pc? And I'm not talking about some error or render incompatibility. The .exe doesn't even starts, It doesn't even create a log file in the folder
Its probably the engine being used to run, I forget the shortcut, but try holding shift while opening the game and changing the engine. google it if shift does not do the job.

Reactions: gatoterran

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
the only bad news about this remake is that we didnt get a chance to creampie megan :cry:
You can creampie her in the previous update and cum in her mouth in Ch4 in the restaurant bathroom, IIRC, and there's a lot of crempieing waiting for her in the next ones, so you'll just have to wait and enjoy the scenes later on, but responsibly by locking the door and keeping those tissues close to you.;):WeSmart:

I'm a big fan of creampieing women too, but in some cases, I'd prefer to have alternatives to that, like finishing on the woman's tits, face, or in her mouth and shove the MC's dick down her throat.:devilish: Creampieing women left and right without any repercussions can get boring after a while, and it'd be nice to have some pregnancies in the game. Don't know if this is something confirmed by the dev that we should expect to see in the story with the main LIs or not, but I soo wish we could impregnate Faith and Emma and take them for ourselves to spite that backstabbing fool Jake and Emma's idiotic husband for what they did to them and to the MC.:whistle:

Such a baddie :devilish:
And she's wasted on a cheating idiot like that.:cautious: Sure hope the MC can steal that beauty and Emma away from that asshole, cuz he ain't qualified enough to handle two fine women like that and needs to get the cuck treatment.

"Nice" update but ... Daval3D the one who sells destroys his comic for $500 adding garbage? :poop: seriously?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: AlexMpog and AceX95

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
The gallery seems to have issues. All my previous scene are gone. If i close the game and play again the scene i get from previous play is not captured in gallery

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ShutUpAndDance-EP6RESE
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes