Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Boring Games Have you ever thought of making a short movie with a scene from the game or standalone (similar to Jackerman with a mother's warmth)? An animation with voices of Megan's scene would be unreal. Could be incredible marketing for your game too. If it goes viral on PH and other websites, it could bring thousands of people to your patreon or buy game on steam cause they would most definitely want more! I'm a big fan of your work, would love to see you get the recognition you deserve with a wider audience. Just thought it might be a good idea for your project so throwing this out there lol.
That takes A LOT of work to put together a movie like that. If he did it, he would have to drop the VN and put all his time and at least a few months into it. This would of course piss off everyone supporting him who wants to see the VN done, which is already, what, five years in production as it is, and only now finally finished the remakes?

I like the idea of sex sfx (skin slapping, moans) being added to the VN and maybe voiced dialogue as well (mixed feelings on that), but a whole standalone movie is just a ridiculous ask. No offense meant.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
After this recent update, is the remake content already fully realized or is there something else missing?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Renders looked great, animations were great, but I had to just peace out after playing it for a little while.
The premise and the writing were just.. very lacking compared to the rest of the game. When you have renders like these and solid animations, it almost feels like a crime that the writing feels like it got ripped from a discontinued WattPad novel written by a 15 year old.

Of course, to each their own but man, I was just not a fan at all.
It's mainly just the whole MC acting like a creepy fucker, magically gains mind control powers and becomes even more of a creep.
It would just come off as more authentic to me if he realized "oh shit, this actually has some fucked consequences and what actually happens to people I do this shit do?" and maybe give a choice before brainwashing the doctor etc.

Basically, if the characters actually behaved like people instead of, as said, something out of a WattPad novel then it would've worked WAY better for me.
Dunno why you're mouthing off like this. Pretty sure the game told you to
Shut Up and Dance.gif
;)

• Haha
Reactions: HornyyPussy

azz111

May 15, 2020
Renders looked great, animations were great, but I had to just peace out after playing it for a little while.
The premise and the writing were just.. very lacking compared to the rest of the game. When you have renders like these and solid animations, it almost feels like a crime that the writing feels like it got ripped from a discontinued WattPad novel written by a 15 year old.

Of course, to each their own but man, I was just not a fan at all.
I disagree with you, but as you said, to each their own.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I believe that the 3some will happen also in the love route, just later. Notice that one of the tag is harem, I believe that at some point all the girls will decide to share the MC.
Initially I would've agreed but being this close to the end I don't think there's adequate time to progress mom and sis to that point. With all the other characters it just feels like the threesome will be exclusive to the corruption route. Let's face it though, the corruption path here isn't what most would think of when hearing that word, mom is just a little dirtier.

TorgoNudho

Apr 15, 2019
hey there! I got to the ep6 warning about the next chapters and stuff, but when I hit Yes, there are errors of "image not found". Is it because i'm using the mod?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Anybody knows why this version is called Episode 6 when there are scenes from Episode 7, 8 and 9?
They remade Episodes 1–6, finally finishing the remake with this update. They did continue making episodes at the same time, so 7, 8 and 9 were made while the earlier ones were getting remade. After you download the current version and play it, you'll continue on with the last 3 episodes. You don't need to do anything special; just download the latest from the OP and then play all the way through Episode 9.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

lokiGod

Sep 21, 2023
I downloaded the game but it is showing ep6 RE SE. So I just got it till ep 6 remake or will it continue till ep 9? Also , i want the uncensor patch. Which version should I go with?

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
So after release of episode 10 come more remakes?
would like to start this game over when all remakes are done.
You can play now - ep. 6 remake was the last one.
Going fwd it's only gonna be new content episodes.

Reactions: Savor

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I downloaded the game but it is showing ep6 RE SE. So I just got it till ep 6 remake or will it continue till ep 9? Also , i want the uncensor patch. Which version should I go with?
It will continue through ep. 9 - and all episodes have the same image qualtity now the remakes are done with.

Reactions: lokiGod
4.10 star(s) 128 Votes