1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
yes I did play the game before the remakes it did not need it, and the quality was fine they should have just continued the story and finished the story then he could make a remake version.
no offence but i have to disagree. the first launch was some of the worst graphics id seen. it did get better over time but even then the jump from the better daz3 models in later patches to the current ones from the remake is like night and day

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
no offence but i have to disagree. the first launch was some of the worst graphics id seen. it did get better over time but even then the jump from the better daz3 models in later patches to the current ones from the remake is like night and day
No one is saying not to make the remake, but to finish the game first and then make the remake it's not worth it to remake 6 episodes instead of finishing the game, this game has been developing since 2018 and still only 9 episodes are not worth it, the dev's is improving a lot sure, then every game will take longer to develop since they also don't like the starting episodes renders, as they get more experience everything will improve so this dev could have just continued the story and finished it by then, and do the remake.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
i suppose thats a fair argument. 6 years is a long time for the relatively short game (compared to something like being a dik with like 25+hours and similar render quality). personally i feel like the beginning of a game is the most important since its how people decide to keep playing (and supporting) or not, so if it looks bad it turns people off. perhaps there should have been a middle ground where ch1 was remade to show where it will be and then remake the others after the game was done
No one is saying not to make the remake, but to finish the game first and then make the remake it's not worth it to remake 6 episodes instead of finishing the game, this game has been developing since 2018 and still only 9 episodes are not worth it, the dev's is improving a lot sure, then every game will take longer to develop since they also don't like the starting episodes renders, as they get more experience everything will improve so this dev could have just continued the story and finished it by then, and do the remake.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
i hope your right i tried to be a bro and help jake do things with faith his mom but now i feel like shit for doing it and can see him getting back at me by going after the mc mom and sister for what i did with faith his mom.:mad:
Jake definitely is not like Marcus from DoD.

Reactions: DA22

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Yeah, love path has pretty much nothing in ep 6.
I really hope we get a update which is focused on the love path.
How often were the paths updated in each release? Was one focused on Love in one release and one on Corruption in another release?

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
He may try but it will fail........miserably.
Thank goodness! having not played this game for about 2 years, and just playing the release that just came out, i can say that Jake is the most worthless piece of shit that I have seen since that wimp-ass clerk in Saving Private Ryan who let his squad member get killed while he hunched down crying.

Jake is the type that needs to be restrained and then each eyelid pried open and a light dusting of powered Ghost Pepper be applied directly to his eyes. That's about the level of pain he needs after being a psycho and Narcissus like he is. A child in a young dudes body.

my5tyfixx

Dec 20, 2017
in the original post it says quote:

This is the last "Remake before Ep. 10.
The Ep.6 releases contain every Ep before, even if the number is lower.

i mean english is not my native language but isn´t that statement false!? lower numbers make no sense at all cuz be4 we had the remakes of ep 4, 5 etc. allready right bois?? iam kinda confused here plzzz help :WaitWhat:

edit:

w8 guys or thus it just mean if i dl the remake of ep6 all other remakes done previously are included!?

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023

i mean english is not my native language but isn´t that statement false!? lower numbers make no sense at all cuz be4 we had the remakes of ep 4, 5 etc. allready right bois?? iam kinda confused here plzzz help :WaitWhat:

edit:

w8 guys or thus it just mean if i dl the remake of ep6 all other remakes done previously are included!?
I’ll explain briefly for those who don’t know: UNTIL EPISODE 6, everything else from episodes 7 to 9 is modern style quality. why remake? It's simple, the remake was invented for episodes 1 to 6, that is, after 6 episodes, the developer decided to put forward new high-quality renderings in episode 6, after which he decided to finish what he did in episodes 7 to 9, those same renders for 1-6 episodes....

Just seeing the good quality of 7-9 episodes, Dev decided to go back and remake the old episodes so that it would look high quality from the very beginning.

Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
It is just me or this update doesn't have a quick start button?

Anyway could anyone share a save from the start of EP4? Thank you!

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018

edit:

Yep this is only titled as 6SE because that's the most recently updated chapter. Download will include 1-9 now all high quality.

misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017
the blowjob accident she mentions happened in E.6, when MC went to Ange's House. If MC lied to Ange about the pills or MC let Ange do as she wants would lead to the blowjob scene with Ann. :rolleyes:I think Ann said "Accident" since Ange used her power on Ann again!
In the episode 6, which was remade just now? I somehow missed it, playing with the start.

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes