fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Brothers, xapican HornyyPussy Since I waited a long time for the release of the full remake, and I don’t remember some things for sure, I wanted to know if there is a difference between corruption and love paths? :unsure:
I agree with the others, usually only play love routes.. HOWEVER the corruption path is the only way "so far, don't know if that changes or not" to get Mom to gradually seduce Sarah.. so you know.. MOTHER DAUGHTER THREESOME!!!

Reactions: tslojr and MAGO-DAG

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I definitely remember that I played the love path, because to be honest I'm not a big fan of corruption or humiliation... I like corruption, but not so much that I get a bad ending or a bad Mc... so I like something like calm sexual plot
well last i played before remake started, love path was more mom focused, where 2nd path you have mom and sis, there were completely dif scenes and am assuming its same, worth to run both.
also wasnt much off corruption based beyond few instances. more off quick brain programing.

Last edited:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I agree with the others, usually only play love routes.. HOWEVER the corruption path is the only way "so far, don't know if that changes or not" to get Mom to gradually seduce Sarah.. so you know.. MOTHER DAUGHTER THREESOME!!!
well last i played before remake started, love path was more mom focused, where 2nd path you have mom and sis, there were completely dif scenes and am assuming its same, wortht o run both.
also wasnt much off corruption based beyond few instances.
Thanks both for your answers! I don't mind playing the path of corruption, but as I previously wrote, sometimes in many games, corruption can lead to a bad decision or ending, turning them into whores... but I'd rather try both, I like to play path of love :)

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Thanks both for your answers! I don't mind playing the path of corruption, but as I previously wrote, sometimes in many games, corruption can lead to a bad decision or ending, turning them into whores... but I'd rather try both, I like to play path of love :)
no whoring in my memory, love path is more of natural path, but you dont get them all and mom is focus, corruption at least it was quick programing in to love and you get sis instantly, scenes there were super hot, so damn hot. only real heavy programing that got was that moms coworker or what shes, where you choose path in restaurant and she deserve it.
most of game played the same except scenes were dif, so was easy scroll 2nd path beside it.
also now you got lightmans mod where you can run all paths at same time so that saves some save slots :)

RaDeRo

Sep 20, 2020
It's my first try on this game (Ep6 Remake Special). It look very good but i don't understand why so many pix are missing?
I only get the first pic from Mom on the phone; a lot of black screens during the first scene with Dr Wood....
Do i have a buggy instal or is this "regular" in this version?

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Anal mom scene.. (y) :love: ..It’s a pity that there’s only one scene. Jack also wants to take part and help his friend.;):love:...This is a hint to the author.;)..There would be 100 times more lovers of such sex.:love::love::love:;)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Brothers, xapican HornyyPussy Since I waited a long time for the release of the full remake, and I don’t remember some things for sure, I wanted to know if there is a difference between corruption and love paths? :unsure:
Yes, there is, on love you seduce your M, on Corruption you mindcontrol her by accident, and she is a tad more depraved and uninhibited in her behaviour. the 3 some is not possible on the love path iirc

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
You definitively should .... ;) Oh by the way can you help me to get HP out of the 9 foot hole, in which he fell because of rarlely take me serious......:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MAGO-DAG

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Yes, there is, on love you seduce your M, on Corruption you mindcontrol her by accident, and she is a tad more depraved and uninhibited in her behaviour. the 3 some is not possible on the love path iirc
Thanks amigo! As soon as I finish some games, I will definitely try to play through this game again, and you know, as always, I will share photos from my playthrough :ROFLMAO:

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
It's my first try on this game (Ep6 Remake Special). It look very good but i don't understand why so many pix are missing?
I only get the first pic from Mom on the phone; a lot of black screens during the first scene with Dr Wood....
Do i have a buggy instal or is this "regular" in this version?
Do you have a mod installed ? Not all mods are up to date for this version yet.

2MoshPit

Sep 22, 2021
Hey there,
I've added the so called "Universal"-Patch (from Post #6,737) to play the incest version (Ep.6RE SE), but the game gives me errors by starting it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- any suggestions how to fix it, or should I wait for a propper (updated) version of it?

*edit: I've started a new game and it seems to work now... :unsure:

thanks in advance & best regards

Last edited:

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
View attachment 2587073
Shut Up and Dance [Ep.6 RE SE] Walkthrough Mod
Check the Mod Features.​

Features:

Installation:

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
thank you~ :giggle:

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes