EnderSoap

Jul 24, 2019
megan's more natural look without makeup/lipstick during the morning scene was actually a surprise, wouldnt mind seeing her like that in more scenes in the future

Reactions: bloodseeker2306

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I'd rather do love route. To me it's better story if i just wanted to see sex scenes i would just get the gallery unlock.

Reactions: Maxirox

MythMackay

Feb 29, 2020
Now they will have to make a semi-remake of episode 7 and onward because with the new choices in previous remaked-episodes there are a lot of continuity problems in the paths.
Yeah, I'm seeing that as well. At least for the Angelina path. In my save, the MC and Emma have already found out that Ange took the pills, the MC gave her the placebo pills and is supposed to keep an eye on her until the real pills wear off. But, then in ep. 8, Ange calls the MC because the dealer is chasing her, and when the MC and her talk after dealing with the dealer, the MC acts like he doesn't know that she took the pills. Kinda has ruined the experience for me.
I'm installing the game again without the Joker mod, just to see if the mod might have something to do with the issue.

Edit: Well, even without the mod or IC patch installed, after the MC knocks out the dealer, Ange and him still have a conversation where it's like they never talked to Emma about the pills already. So, it seems that that's an oversight, maybe?

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2024
Boring Games Have you ever thought of making a short movie with a scene from the game or standalone (similar to Jackerman with a mother's warmth)? An animation with voices of Megan's scene would be unreal. Could be incredible marketing for your game too. If it goes viral on PH and other websites, it could bring thousands of people to your patreon or buy game on steam cause they would most definitely want more! I'm a big fan of your work, would love to see you get the recognition you deserve with a wider audience. Just thought it might be a good idea for your project so throwing this out there lol.

m3jez

Jan 5, 2019
can I get some help?

I've started playing, and I assume I'm on Ep.1, just after Megan gave first BJ, and Sarah saw, it then skips to waking up after a party with the little soldier hiding for cover in Faith's mouth.

I'm using ipatch and multi mod

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
i hope your right i tried to be a bro and help jake do things with faith his mom but now i feel like shit for doing it and can see him getting back at me by going after the mc mom and sister for what i did with faith his mom.:mad:
Well if had seen how Jake treated his Mom in those kind of scenes and how even on corrupted path MC treats his Mom, you would have gotten way earlier that Jake is not a real bro in the first place and def did not deserve any help with his mom or Sarah as was once intended. He is just another asshole.

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes