albul

Jun 8, 2017
Are there any benefits to going for Megan's love route, or am i gimping my playthrough unnecessarily? Looking at the images folder, i am missing quite some scenes...

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
i find it weird that people still equate piracy with lost sales. Honestly, the majority of people wouldn't consume this piece of entertainment if it wasn't free in the first place. I don't think people on f95zone ever think (or if they do it happens so rarely it's negligible) they should buy/support the product in order to get access to it. If it wasn't free to begin with, they would just skip it, and never think of it again. Personally, 100% of the games i have actually supported, i have found through f95zone. As long as this type of games still rely on patreon/subscribestar for funding, the majority of the devs are amateurs doing this in their spare time and they release in an unfinished state, i find it a bit disingenuous to expect people to pay recurrently for unfinished products. Of course, everyone views the process of supporting devs differently, and i wholeheartedly recommend people to support their favourite games (or devs)...

It's saturday evening, i am a bit drunk, and i honestly don't know where i was going with that :ROFLMAO:...
Yep, this is an argument that is constanly parroted but never proved beacause there is not proof and believe me big time game devs have certaintly tried to do it they've never be able.... because if they have they would of releaed there finings.

The best part are the guy's on here saying want the game pay 5 dollars!!! hahahaha if that is your view... mine, is, this is an pirate site so what the fuck are you doing here?
Personally for game's like these, with amateur dev's I don't mind waiting 2 three more day's not bothered just don't tell people not to post one though that's not cool.

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes