Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Did Megan get ntr in this?
Only sister getting ntr full stop by the looks of it.

I wouldn't call this an ntr game, if that's what you are looking for you'll be disappointed. There isn't much ntr content and it isn't a main route of the game. It's a little bit of side content if you happen to want to be a dick to the sister.

Reactions: LeMade and WaltS

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
That's only the first episodes. Now that Boring Games has new render hardware those early low quality renders will be redone eventually. Same as the editing btw.

Check the latest episode for the new and improved look. Also I think he did pull of a nice one to explain the transition. Kudos mate!
Nope still grainy. Story is not the strongest either but it is semi-enjoyable.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
That was great nice way to start with Megan the sex scenes in this update are some of the best yet. The scenes with Sarah and Jenny were also really good this game and its hot ladies never cease to amaze me. Now if you'll excuse me I have to pick my jaw up from the ground after seeing Sarah in that dress :love:

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
BTW, like WaltS mentioned already, previous episodes will be revamped with new scenes in the future.
As for the 'filler' episode - the game is not about Megan only, other characters need attention too. Episode 6 in particular, is focused on Ange/Emma's routes mostly which are not that bad in my opinion. There're a few scenes with Megan and Sarah which you can play on different routes/paths. Try to experiment a bit with the choices and who knows, maybe you'll find something new ...

Reactions: WaltS and Fzoner95

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
I think this hardly could be considered NTR, at least for now, Jack only was showing her his dick, if she were blowing him or something I could understand. I think is a waste of time doing renders for MC fantasies, I prefer when the sex scenes are canon. The time waste doing those renders could be used to make other "real" sex scenes or advance in the story. But aside all that I enjoyed the game.

Reactions: LeMade and EZ8lt

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
I think is a waste of time doing renders for MC fantasies, I prefer when the sex scenes are canon. The time waste doing those renders could be used to make other "real" sex scenes or advance in the story.
Dito, but I think those are the special scenes. You know, this being [Ep. 6 Special] and all.

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
Renders really are a little bit of grainy, but considering how it was in first couple of updates, improvement is huge and clear, it doesnt bother me at all(Megans absence does though. Yeah, yeah, i know, it was mentioned already, but what can we do, we all love Megan that much:love: ).Animation is great btw.

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes