EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Lol ... he's yo' boy. He don't cuck you if you don't push Sarah away, even then it's no cucking cause u refused her. :WeSmart: Dude gives you "free access" to his mommy's big booty if you slowly corrupt her and make her fuck him too, eventually. IIRC the MC fucks her in the ass while Jake only gets a BJ and an "affectionate" dick biting, I say the MC wins this round by KO.:LOL:

So if shit hits the fan you have only yourself to blame for using the mind control shit on the ladies. I already luv slutty Meghan, hope she's MC reserved. But to spice up your paranoia a little, play the game from the beginning and pay attention to the introduction.:devilish:

The MC tries to get even with "that bitch" maybe he talks about Emma (sexy blondes are trouble !!) or maybe some other bitch ... but the game's very interesting and these ladies are insanely hot so good luck to Boring Games with the project !!
Technically you don't need to reject her, just avoid the talking topic three times to piss her off enough. Sure, you do it to yourself, but on the other hand, you help out Jake with his mom situation, and he pays you back by jumping on a chance with Sarah, even if you act like a good friend to him, and that's shitty imo. I'd get if the perequisite were to be ignorant for the both of them, but it's not.

• Angry
Reactions: jackkane and WaltS

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
does anyone know where the saves from this game are stored
because I still have records from old versions that don't work and want to delete them

alfonsen

Jun 5, 2017
does anyone know where the saves from this game are stored
because I still have records from old versions that don't work and want to delete them
Just hover your mouse over the save you want to delete in the in game save menu, and press the button "Delete" on your keyboard....And Presto (Shoot work on pretty much any Renpy games)

BTW....Does anyone have an updated Walkthrough, I keep getting "blue Balled" by Mom in the aphrodisiac event.....?

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Did I miss something how/when did Angelina learn about the pills? I remember she stole some and "mind controlled" one person. Did she magically put 2 and 2 together? Is my playthrough bugged and I missed some scenes explaining how she knows everything? Do I need to restart?
Edit: Played a little further and see we just have a case of the dumbass mc. Yeah, these are top secret pills linked to the death of my father and could get you killed but I'm gonna tell you all about them anyway. :FacePalm:

Last edited:
Reactions: Hermies and mpror

Kingkong53

Dec 30, 2019
Did I miss something how/when did Angelina learn about the pills? I remember she stole some and "mind controlled" one person. Did she magically put 2 and 2 together? Is my playthrough bugged and I missed some scenes explaining how she knows everything? Do I need to restart?
She thinks she is a superhero with hypnosis like powers she then calls you when your at the bad guys house looking for the dealers address, if you tell her to come to you she finds out about the pills

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
This Game now can Playble after Ep.6 come here >_<
Becose now You Finaly can Fuck Mother...
But still not can do it the same with sister... *_*
Also, why only Jen have new sex improved scene?
I mean with different speed... (For real, not moch...)

Or better add it to all scenes in game or better remove it...

P.S. Game have
Great Amount Quality, but Low Quanty Scenes...

• Wow
Reactions: jackkane

Shockz

Sep 19, 2018
So is it just me, or does there seem to be a disproportionate amount of missing images and choices I can't seem to make? Seems like I've been shoehorned into a route because of missing images and I haven't seen any MC content besides the first encounter with the doctor. Is it just my download messing up?

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
So is it just me, or does there seem to be a disproportionate amount of missing images and choices I can't seem to make? Seems like I've been shoehorned into a route because of missing images and I haven't seen any MC content besides the first encounter with the doctor. Is it just my download messing up?
The only time we ever encountered the so-called 'missing images bug' is if ppl fast-fwd through the game / skip dialogue... This also sometimes happens w/ the compressed versions.

If you play the regular version and refrain from using skipping excessively then that won't happen.

Have fun :)

Reactions: Boring Games
4.10 star(s) 128 Votes