Shockz

Sep 19, 2018
The only time we ever encountered the so-called 'missing images bug' is if ppl fast-fwd through the game / skip dialogue... This also sometimes happens w/ the compressed versions.

If you play the regular version and refrain from using skipping excessively then that won't happen.

Have fun :)
Thanks for replying, yeah the errors seem to pop up most frequently while skipping which is curious.

The premise for the game is interesting, I'd like to see where it's headed. Writing seems a little off but I can give it a pass knowing English might not be some people's first language.

I signed on for the mind control content and so far I've only seen two instances. Hope this ramps up in the near future.

Keep at it, man. Creators here are all doing God's work keeping my kinks satisfied.

Reactions: Boring Games

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Okay that update was really short, and moved the story forward about half a millimetre. If the mother and sister weren't so hot I'd have walked away from this game a long time ago.

Reactions: Endless and Hadgar

McFarlane42

Dec 9, 2017
Solid content, good work, the dialogue is a bit spotty but it's already clearly stated that the writer is ESL (English as a Second Language), so it's no worries. It's good enough to be understandable. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this one.

At least that one person in the thread stopped jerking around, the one who claimed they could do better, brushed off their insults as honest criticism, and then proceeded to mangle their syntax, grammar, and spelling in almost every comment. That's called irony, folks! Perfection isn't expected but if you're gonna talk shit then you better be a world class typist and possibly have a degree of some kind in creative writing.

Yeah, no, solid game so far. Nice work!

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
So is it just me, or does there seem to be a disproportionate amount of missing images and choices I can't seem to make? Seems like I've been shoehorned into a route because of missing images and I haven't seen any MC content besides the first encounter with the doctor. Is it just my download messing up?
I have it too

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I have it too
I repeat - if you encounter the 'missing image' error simply stop skipping so much.

It's not a game bug it's Ren'Py / your potato not being able to cope with simultaneously opening and closing that many CGs while fast forwarding / skipping ...

Reactions: Boring Games

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
I repeat - if you encounter the 'missing image' error simply stop skipping so much.

It's not a game bug it's Ren'Py / your potato not being able to cope with simultaneously opening and closing that many CGs while fast forwarding / skipping ...
only that I didn't scroll at all

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
only that I didn't scroll at all
Then you're using a compressed version I take it.

In all the episodes we've released until now we've never been able to reproduce this error in our full versions - neither on Mac nor Win.

However it often happens when skipping or with some of the compressed versions.

What ver. are you using and where did you download it from?

xer.0

Feb 7, 2018
Yeah, I noticed the missing image as well but indeed like WaltS is saying only when skipping. If you scroll back and progress normally it doesn't happen. I'm playing on a Mac, fyi.

Great game, keep it up!

4.10 star(s) 129 Votes