Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Shut Up and Dance [Ep. 6 Special] [Boring Games] (1.37 GB rar pc source)
353 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
Only sister getting ntr full stop by the looks of it.

I wouldn't call this an ntr game, if that's what you are looking for you'll be disappointed. There isn't much ntr content and it isn't a main route of the game. It's a little bit of side content if you happen to want to be a dick to the sister.
Mmmm.. nice nice.. so we get to keep the girls to ourselves eheheheh.. I'm going in..

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
BTW, like WaltS mentioned already, previous episodes will be revamped with new scenes in the future.
As for the 'filler' episode - the game is not about Megan only, other characters need attention too. Episode 6 in particular, is focused on Ange/Emma's routes mostly which are not that bad in my opinion. There're a few scenes with Megan and Sarah which you can play on different routes/paths. Try to experiment a bit with the choices and who knows, maybe you'll find something new ...
i prefer to love both of them, the only choice i change sometimes is when she ask if i want a threesome with sister xD sometimes i say yes and other times i say no. Dunno how much that will change the routes but so long as i can keep both im happy xD.
I have to say i was skeptical when you first added that ntr tag and im glad the focus is the mc and the girls, maybe you should ask monroe to add a warning in the op that the ntr content is not the main focus of this vn, otherwise there will be people that play the game and be dissapointed by it. (i know i am dissapointed when i see a game lack non ntr content and have the tag "harem" or "romance" and is full of ntr only).

I loved the update btw, keep up the good work (y)

Jun 5, 2017
i guess there's something wrong with the compressed version, because a lot of image were not found when you try to play the game.

Nope, sorry i guess the image will be missing if you skip forward the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Boring Games

Mr. Harper

Feb 25, 2020
yeah, NTR scene isn't the main focus of this game, seeing that scene needs a few of ways
but im worried when dev say "something bigger" of this route:eek:

• Angry
Reactions: WaltS

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
yes, sharing is better than NTR in my opinion
but i hate also this sharing, for example another guy penis is bigger than the MC:WaitWhat:.... other games are like this
Maybe but I personally don't think it will be sharing you being a dick to her push her away she hated you and find other guy

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
I hope you get to kill jake with a bat!
Lol ... he's yo' boy. He don't cuck you if you don't push Sarah away, even then it's no cucking cause u refused her. :WeSmart: Dude gives you "free access" to his mommy's big booty if you slowly corrupt her and make her fuck him too, eventually. IIRC the MC fucks her in the ass while Jake only gets a BJ and an "affectionate" dick biting, I say the MC wins this round by KO.:LOL:

So if shit hits the fan you have only yourself to blame for using the mind control shit on the ladies. I already luv slutty Meghan, hope she's MC reserved. But to spice up your paranoia a little, play the game from the beginning and pay attention to the introduction.:devilish:

The MC tries to get even with "that bitch" maybe he talks about Emma (sexy blondes are trouble !!) or maybe some other bitch ... but the game's very interesting and these ladies are insanely hot so good luck to Boring Games with the project !!

4.10 star(s) 129 Votes