Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
How do you get the cumshot scene? I think I tried every combination of actions.

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Hi,

are you playing on a Mac by chance?

If not and you're playing on a Windoze, please check the \game folder - it's contents should be listed thus:

View attachment 241940

After you copied the ts3.rpy file (the 'incest patch') into the folder and started the game, Ren'Py should have unpacked it and you should also now have the ts3.rpyc file. Is that so?

Best!
I am on Windows.
When I open the game folder I see the same list as you, but without ts3.rpy and ts3.rpyc.
The folder titled Shut Up and Dance - Patch v.03 is in there.
I opened the patch and copied ts3.rpy and ts3.rpyc into the game folder and all is now well.
Thank you very much for your assistance, much appreciated.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I am on Windows.
When I open the game folder I see the same list as you, but without ts3.rpy and ts3.rpyc.
The folder titled Shut Up and Dance - Patch v.03 is in there.
I opened the patch and copied ts3.rpy and ts3.rpyc into the game folder and all is now well.
Thank you very much for your assistance, much appreciated.
You're welcome, glad we got this solved. Enjoy playing around w/ Mom and Sis :p

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Just find the swallow in the bathroom. Was well hidden :cool:
Are you referring to the cumshot scene? So is this an easter egg? It's the restaurant's bathroom, right? So far I didn't find any swallow.

Edit: Wait - the background looks totally different than in the restaurant, so most probably it's a different bathroom...

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
god dammit, blue balled at the end lol
but for the second update i must praise the length with many scenes which can be seen rarely these days. i forgot when the first one came , but still wanna say its one of the best for me :)

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
You don't need too because this is really easy to play...so just enjoy and rate this game for next reales

StokkaFilippo

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
Are you referring to the cumshot scene? So is this an easter egg? It's the restaurant's bathroom, right? So far I didn't find any swallow.

Edit: Wait - the background looks totally different than in the restaurant, so most probably it's a different bathroom...
I'm referring to this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: luisar018

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
This scene has three outcomes depending on your relationships with Megan
I experimented a bit by restarting a new game and trying different choices right from the start. I guess the decision of how the scene in the restaurant's bathroom runs is made in the first part. In my first run I got the blowjob scene here. Later runs caused a titjob scene (earlier, at the end of the fiest part, she did not give me a blowjob then, either - I guess she wasn't ready for it, then, and isn't yet here). But so far I have never seen a swallow in any bathroom. And the cumshot scene does, obviously, not happen in the restaurant's bathroom, but at home. But I still wonder what causes it.:unsure:

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
I experimented a bit by restarting a new game and trying different choices right from the start. I guess the decision of how the scene in the restaurant's bathroom runs is made in the first part. In my first run I got the blowjob scene here. Later runs caused a titjob scene (earlier, at the end of the fiest part, she did not give me a blowjob then, either - I guess she wasn't ready for it, then, and isn't yet here). But so far I have never seen a swallow in any bathroom. And the cumshot scene does, obviously, not happen in the restaurant's bathroom, but at home. But I still wonder what causes it.:unsure:
Aaaa, that cumshot scene isn't in the public version of the game. I won't post the special version here myself but if someone leaks it ... Well, I won't be able to do anything with that:p

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes