K18

Apr 19, 2018
Personally, i wish Dev focused just on releasing new content progressing the story (chapter 7 & onward) and waited later to release the whole remake in its entirety in one single update. Instead of going back & forward between Remake updates & New updates releases.

May 27, 2017
This nomenclature and method of updates is very odd, either continue with non-remake till the end, then remake the whole thing, or just focus on remaking everything up-to-date, then continue making remake quality updates. I like this VN, but I don't want to play it till it's completed, it's confusing to remember what is new and what was remade, new content is only every alternate update, and updates are so infrequent that I've forgotten what the VN is about.

Reactions: Alteni

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
How is it confusing for people? I mean, it's basically drawn out in crayon for you guys...

The dev releases an update about every Two (2) months or so (that's not infrequent at all). Every update contains all episodes remade or not, and the version number tells you exactly where it's at in the release schedule.

If you don't want to replay the entire game again you don't have to, because you can just play the new content. I personally just like replaying it from the start since you won't see all scenes in a playthrough, and it's always a good read and fap with Megan and Sarah.

Anyways, this is easily one of the better games on this site, and one of my personal favorites. Keep up the great work dev!

gekk0z

Nov 6, 2017
The remake is an incredible improvement over the old content. Very impressive work. The dev's skills have increased considerably.

Reactions: cloves8

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Shut Up and Dance Remake EP3CH2SE.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
how many chapters will get remake bec. I want to play from the begining ?
At least two more episodes being remade, both of which are probably going to be 2 chapters each. He's also staggering new episodes in between so he'll probably still be doing remakes for another year at least. At his current pace he'll be done with the remakes after 8 chapters and I highly doubt he'll have done 8 chapters in a year.

Houselover

Oct 7, 2019
Is there going to be a list of the order to play the game in once the remakes are done or will the last remake encompass all changes and new material? If I want to play the game do I need to wait for it to be complete in a year or so or will I be able to play one of the future episodes which will include all changes and new material in it??

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Really weird way to update the game... shame it's causing walkthrough mods to be put on hold/canceled. :confused:

Reactions: Aelth
4.10 star(s) 128 Votes