whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
I'll second yougal's question about how many chapters are left to redo. I'm thinking Chapter 5 is the last one that needs redone. Is that correct? Can anyone verify that?

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
I'll second yougal's question about how many chapters are left to redo. I'm thinking Chapter 5 is the last one that needs redone. Is that correct? Can anyone verify that?
Read the first page of this thread dude...

Release schedule: Ep. 3RE -> Ep. 8 -> Ep. 4RE -> Ep. 9 -> Ep. 5RE -> Ep. 10

Mar 9, 2021
The extra scenes are a perk for higher tiers I believe.
Yep no problem with extra scenes, give them at first because why not they paid for it. But lower tier paid him too so why not let them enjoy those extra scenes later, I'm sure big payers wouldn't mind lowlifes enjoying leftovers.
600 patrons that means at least 500 of those are lower tiers so do the math.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Yep no problem with extra scenes, give them at first because why not they paid for it. But lower tier paid him too so why not let them enjoy those extra scenes later, I'm sure big payers wouldn't mind lowlifes enjoying leftovers.
600 patrons that means at least 500 of those are lower tiers so do the math.
It's kinda like the AAA gaming industry, I'll say Ubisoft for example. They have the standard version of a game and they have the 'Gold' version of it.. if you want the FULL game you have to pay extra for the gold version.. pure greed!

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
Shut Up and Dance [Ep.4 Ch.2 Re] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 5.22 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 665 MB: - MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 647 MB: - MEGA

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
one question,is that this update version you post is special version or regular version...i am very confused juz now

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Ooof... waiting on all these re versions to be completed is such a tease. I'll enjoy this game one day. :LOL:

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes