BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Quick question, If I go along the mom and sister path does this automatically make the mc push the mom onto the sister or do we still have the option/choice to stop the mom from coming onto sarah? Not really into threesomes or lesbianism in a male mc game. Weird I know....

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
And i respectfull disagree of your disagreement hehe, because if we see things this way you tell, anything made to high tier patrons, even a single wallpaper or special render, is wrong because is taking away dev's time to the main game. And this will make the highrt ties existence meaningless because if there is no difference between be a 20$ supporter and a 1$ supporter, so why support with 20$ in the end? Anyway just my view about this.
I can see what you are saying. But in several other cases where the devs were doing commissions, that I have seen on the forums here, they usually released those commissions to the rest of the patrons, after a set time.

Normally, I wouldn't interject into this issue, honestly. But I have been learning DAZ and Ren'py for the last couple, few months and I am thinking about making a VN so i've been really paying attention to the way Devs do things on here.

See, the part where I don't agree with you is that these extra scenes are not made in a vacuum. They were made with partial use of the main games "framework" including code, assets, renders, canon lore, etc. I get that Patrons are voluntarily donating money to help devs out... it's not a contract, nor are they employing the dev. I agree with that 100%... otherwise there would be almost no one willing to attempt these VN's. But I still think it blurs an ethical line to take one group of people's money, make a successful game, then use that product to sell something to another group, excluding the first group.

Legal... of course. Ethical ... meh :unsure:

In any case, people decide with their wallets. And there's always pirates :devilish:

JustAmou

Jul 11, 2020
I'm kinda confused so what does this remake actually do? Does he animate scenes that weren't animated or just rework the story?

Wallenstain

Jul 31, 2021
View attachment 1474509

Overview:
Shut Up and Dance" is the story of a young man's life taking a turn for the worse and everything going downhill in an instant. A beloved person dies under suspect circumstances and in the blink of an eye the life you're used to is gone - a cushy home, not having to worry about money or food on the table, paying for your academic studies...
A carefree life - everything gone in a heartbeat...
As it stands now there seems no way out of this so you leave school and start working to help your folks cope with the situation - financially and emotionally. Until out of the blue our protagonist receives an interesting job offer from an unexpected quarter that promises to make things better.
But is it going to be a curse or a blessing? Well, that will be up to you as it's you calling the shots and making the decisions...
Thread Updated: 2022-05-30
Release Date: 2022-05-30
Developer: Boring Games - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 4 Chapter 2 Re
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Release schedule: Ep. 3RE -> Ep. 8 -> Ep. 4RE -> Ep. 9 -> Ep. 5RE -> Ep. 10
There's no NTR in the game. Sharing route is fully avoidable.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac
(Ep.4 Ch.1 Re): - MEGA - -
Android
(Ep.4 Ch.1 Re): - MEGA - -
Other: COMPRESSED*

Patches: -

Extras: WALKTHROUGH - FAN SIGS - ITALIAN VERSION - GALLERY Mod - SKIP TRANSITIONS - MULTI MOD
pravapita thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 689920 View attachment 689921 View attachment 689922 View attachment 689923 View attachment 689924 View attachment 689925 View attachment 689926 View attachment 689927 View attachment 689928 View attachment 689929 View attachment 859562 View attachment 859563 View attachment 859564 View attachment 859565 View attachment 859566 View attachment 859567 View attachment 859568 View attachment 859569 View attachment 859570 View attachment 1189522 View attachment 1189523 View attachment 1189524 View attachment 1189525
Is this "Incest" patch compatible for this new update or not?

Reactions: Jkekil

keenkp

Nov 25, 2019
It's weird I can't get Sarah's last scene, does anyone can share a full save to unlock the gallery? Thanks a lot !

alildoggo

May 18, 2018
Eh, I'm going to hard disagree with this. I'm not sure if you've actually bothered paying for many patreon games but from my experience and from most games I've seen the "standard"/bottom tier are basically tiers where you just chip in money because you want to support the dev.

You get the game release early as a benefit but probably don't get things like polling or a say in how you'd like the direction of the game to go. Also you have no idea what the breakdown of his funding is. Admittedly you mention that you're just speculating on the numbers but the numbers make your whole argument fall apart. For all we know his tier breakdown could be like a mobile game where the whales are like 90% of the revenue.

I pledge to multiple devs on what you'd call the standard tier and all I care about is that the game is making progress and getting updated regularly which I expect is what most standard tier pledgers care about. We know going into it that the upper tier is going to get more perks/voting/etc.

I hardly post but couldn't help myself this time because this post sounded entitled as fuck.

Doesn't sound like equal respect.

To me, it sounds like you reward the fewer higher paying patrons over the more numerous lower paying patrons. And that sux, IMO. Those lower tier patrons may pay less per patron, but their overall contribution to your project is the same (if not greater) then the fewer "whales".

Of course, only you know the full numbers, but according to your Patreon page, you make $3553 per month (I'm in Canada) with 611 patrons. That's an average of $5.82 per patron. Of course, it's split among the different tiers, but it's a pretty good indicator. Why should four hundred $3 patrons be treated any different then twenty $27 patrons? (again, I'm just speculating on these numbers)

IMO, tier perks should be that.. perks. Not locked content hidden behind payment tiers. 90% of the devs on Patron do the standard perk thing.. earlier access, more voting power, special discord badges, credit mention, etc. But each and every one of your patrons helped push you to create the product you are making money on, and they should be rewarded with the exact same product.... is how i feel, anyhow.

I'm not your patron so this is all opinion and worth about 2 cents (Which in USD is more like a wooden nickel, lol)

walnutsue

Oct 2, 2020
HELP! why I can't load the saves?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Shut Up and Dance Ep4Ch2 Remake 1.0.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i don't understand this chapter naming really...if i played last update i need to play this one? it add som,ething to story or is a mere graphic \ui remake??thANKS.
p.S.
wHY COMPLICATE THE THINGS EVERY TIME?? I DON'T REALLY UNDERSTAND SOME DEVS THAT HAVE PLEASE TO TAKE THEIR FAN ON HOLD FOR SOME UNREQUESTED AND USELESS REMAKE (LIKE WVM GAME FOR EXAMPLE...) oh sry for caps...and for being a bit pissed off by this

Mar 9, 2021
You get the game release early as a benefit but probably don't get things like polling or a say in how you'd like the direction of the game to go
You didn't read the other posts did you? The whole argument was about extra content. Nobody said anything and had any problems with polling and stuffs.
For all we know his tier breakdown could be like a mobile game where the whales are like 90% of the revenue.
You accuse him of speculations and yet you did exact same thing above obviously without any facts or common sense at that.
pledge to multiple devs on what you'd call the standard tier and all I care about is that the game is making progress and getting updated regularly which I expect is what most standard tier pledgers care about. We know going into it that the upper tier is going to get more perks/voting/etc.
You pledge multiple devs how does that make you entitled enough since he isn't?
Perks like voting, selecting wardrobe, or wallpapers, or new characters or hair style or anything related to game development are totally different than one group getting extra content over another paying group who are getting nada. It's totally understandable since they are paying more they should get the extra content but what the hell is wrong in giving those content to lower tier (2nd most or top most on how you look at them) groups after some period or in the next update because they are paying too.

Reactions: BorgiaBou
4.10 star(s) 128 Votes