SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
It is Episode 4 Chapter 2 Re in macOS form. I compiled it into macOS so anyone who wants the current version for a Mac, they could have one.
I think you messed up in doing so. When I opened up the zip it didn't have any of the new content. You merged the game folders from the pc version to the mac correct? After that you need to compress the Mac version again and then upload.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
In the op it says "sharing route" you made a route for that?
I remember asking you in the past and you just said there will only be one or two scenes about that, now is a full route? or is the op wrong about that? :unsure:
I may have to remove this game if there is a full route about that content, if it was only 1 or 2 scenes I may give it a pass but if a lot of content with the girls will be centered on that it may be nice for us to know.

But is only 1 or 2 scenes or he is adding more content about that? is kinda what I'm interested to know, I prefer to avoid games that center a lot of content on such fetishes.

I know is avoidable, I just prefer to not play games and promote games that center a lot of content on fetishes I don't like, is a question of personal taste, I just prefer to avoid those games. I asked in the past about this for that same reason, it was said there will only be 1 or 2 scenes about such content but if this is going to get a full route I prefer to just ignore it and move on.
I have nothing against it, just asking a question in case it was not clear before.
Sharing is for Faith only and no such scenes are planned for other characters. And there'll be no NTR. I already lost count how many times I repeated that, lol

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Sharing is for Faith only and no such scenes are planned for other characters. And there'll be no NTR. I already lost count how many times I repeated that, lol
They should edit the op, a "sharing route" may confuse people, I was confused when I read that, did think you were going for a full route. A warning that there is sharing content only with Faith will be more clear to the players, just my 2 cents.
thanks for clearing that up.

mjayw2

Apr 27, 2018
Boring Games Loving the work! Have you thought about turning any of these scenes into SBS for VR? That would be epic.
Idk what VR you have but I also found out how to make any VR pic into a oculus quest2 home world and I still make VR pics from time to time it's just if I have a good idea in mind and I have not been to inspired right now

Last edited:

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
I think you messed up in doing so. When I opened up the zip it didn't have any of the new content. You merged the game folders from the pc version to the mac correct? After that you need to compress the Mac version again and then upload.
Sorry, I uploaded the binary, not the zip.
Is this better?

Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
animations this time are amazing,but unfortunatelly we have only 1 angle during the anal scene with a new character

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
animations this time are amazing,but unfortunatelly we have only 1 angle during the anal scene with a new character
Hi.

Which new character?

Are you talking about ep.4 ch.2 RE or what?

Also, What is this about "special version", with a alternative mod?

Jdmricky21

Jan 30, 2021
Imagine if IGN and Machinima actually gave awards for these types of games. This dev would legit be amongst the greatest of all time! He deserves an award for this Masterpiece. I wish there was more recognition given to devs like this, who spend countless hours, time and effort creating these phenomenal games. Only by chance did I find out about these types of games in 2019! I know I'm just a guy speaking my mind, but from one man to another, I would personally like to Thank You for making this game.

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes