mjayw2

Apr 27, 2018
I did not know I still had that pic so I fixed it. I really need to stop making those kind of mistakes but it is the fact that to me they look good till someone tells me otherwise so here it is again plus one I made sometime ago that is also in 4K that has Loona from Helluva boss acting as her gaurd dog enjoy Faith anle copy.jpg Megan and her hell hound copy.jpg

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I did not know I still had that pic so I fixed it. I really need to stop making those kind of mistakes but it is the fact that to me they look good till someone tells me otherwise so here it is again plus one I made sometime ago that is also in 4K that has Loona from Helluva boss acting as her gaurd dog enjoy View attachment 2148024 View attachment 2148027
Looks much better! If the first one looked fine on your screen, then you probably ought to try calibrating it, if you want to do graphics work. Also you can get a fair idea by looking at the histogram for an image. Here is histogram for the old version and new version:
old.jpg new.jpg

Reactions: Outrider and PBS666

mjayw2

Apr 27, 2018
Looks much better! If the first one looked fine on your screen, then you probably ought to try calibrating it, if you want to do graphics work. Also you can get a fair idea by looking at the histogram for an image. Here is histogram for the old version and new version:
View attachment 2148052 View attachment 2148051
I never heard of a histogram. To be compleatly honest I only origanly satrted making pics just to put any and every girl I could get my hands on into either a bunny suit or a maid outfit started getting way to into in and just mkaing as many ideas as I could and not worrying about how they came out and with the positive feedback I'm now slowly bettering myself

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I never heard of a histogram. To be compleatly honest I only origanly satrted making pics just to put any and every girl I could get my hands on into either a bunny suit or a maid outfit started getting way to into in and just mkaing as many ideas as I could and not worrying about how they came out and with the positive feedback I'm now slowly bettering myself
It's part of the UI of image editors. Shows how much of different levels of brightness there is in the image.
gimp.jpg
See that in the old one there are no pixels with more than 75% of maximum brightness. That's a sign that the image as a whole is underexposed. Histogram can't tell you if the subject of a picture is under or overexposed, though. Just the whole image.

Reactions: Outrider and mjayw2

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
So because of upgrading my pc so it can do 4K there are some pics I can't just share on here so here is a link to my MediaFire so you can see the ones I can't upload on this website but here is one I just made that I can share. I hope you all enjoy View attachment 2152261
Those are fucking massive as pngs. webp-ing them takes the total size from 140MB down to 4.6.

Reactions: mjayw2

mjayw2

Apr 27, 2018
For the people who asked about seeing the girls dance on this game because of the games namesake I asked Boring Games to make me an animation of Megan, Faith, and Sarah danceing with bunny ears on (because me lol) here is a gif of it if you would like to see it in high quality here is a download link enjoy Shut Up and Dance.gif

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes