Sep 9, 2021
Hello guys ! I need some help my monitor size is 1366 * 768 so it's okk to download compressed game or should i download non compressed version of game.
thanks in advance

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
1. I took way too long to play this game. Not that this was the first time, but still don't know why there isn't more interest.
2. I never thought I would criticize anything in this game.
3. That last scene in my route. I can't speak for anyone else, but there's not much hotter than two hot ass women kissing, oh but they're also mother and daughter? Shut the fuck up! That was such a missed opportunity, and when she was talking about helping him out "visually" I really thought she was going to kiss her, well maybe not but I hoped soooo much!!! I know that isn't technically over yet and they still could, but I'm not really into that. lol

This shit is ridiculous. One of, if not the hottest on the site. Everything is great.

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
Dang... Can't make my name one character and no option to skip transitions... Two super basic things that most Renpy games on here have...

mjayw2

Apr 27, 2018
So I know Thanksgiving is only celebrated in the U.S but I have a one and done special for you all. What I mean by one and done is I personally don't like these kind of pic but just this one time made an exception so for all who like this stuff enjoy and to all that celebrate happy Thanksgiving. Ps. Before anyone else can say it "The turkey is not the only thing getting stuffed." :p Stuffing the turkey 1.jpg

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Me looking forward to inevitably ruining Charlie’s life/cucking him after seeing what a wholesome setup he has at home. You shouldn’t have hit Ange, bitch
1276945C-23ED-4F12-83EB-F59D44484B1D.gif

Reactions: Saluja

mjayw2

Apr 27, 2018
Exporting at 6 or 8k would give a better result quality wise ;)
To be honest I was thinking if I tried doing a VR pic in any of those qualities it would take forever to render but I've been in the mood to make a VR harem pic so I tried out 6k on this one and I'm surprised it took less than an hour so I will do them in at least 6k for now may try 8k later will see. I did the best I could I do see some mistakes may try to fix them at a later time also for the most part I just have everyone in the clothes they load into if they have any besides Faith and Nora lol. Without going on for much longer I hope you all enjoy Harem VR.jpg

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes