Cai1993

Dec 6, 2019

Hey guys, it's spoilers time!
Well, Sarah's scene is halfway done already and all the static pics for it are finished. This week I'll be fully occupied with doing animations for it. There'll be six animations with her in total, from teasing to full action ones. Hopefully you'll like them all! Story-wise the scene will be also pretty important because Sarah will ask you to take care of her little problem and if you do, she'll gladly help you back. First by letting you take some hot pictures with her and then... well, you can guess, how it'll end, heh.
And when her scene is done, I'll concentrate on the last "morning" part, the Megan-Sarah-MC scene. It'll be quite similar to the one you've seen in Ep.9 Ch.1, so Megan will be teasing Sarah a lot, and the latter will get more and more embarrassed but eventually won't be able to resist and will join her landlady in her naughty actions. I'm planning a lot of animations there, so it's gonna be interesting!
As for the current numbers: 150 images and 14 animations are done at the moment. Also, if you want to have a further sneak pic at the future Steam visuals, I'm attaching a few high-res pics .
Stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you soon! D8653E15-3CE0-4923-B088-77F766BFAB3A.png

Booty Heaven!
The second pic will be used as something Sarah took in the past so you won't see it in the full resolution in the game, but you can do it here:p D8A55EDD-1FDE-4126-B1D7-ADD500BA8DE4.png D154C003-668E-4B82-8B9B-654C1BC40D38.png

Cai1993

Dec 6, 2019

Hey guys!
Hope you've started your week really good and already feel like Christmas mood slowly sneaks up on you!
And let's get to the news! I'm finishing Sarah's scene today, the last animation is left to pose and I should say her animations were quite a challenge to do. I wanted to show you some new movements and positions (well, it's difficult to come up with something new and completely unique considering the logical and biological limitations of the animations I usually do, heh) and do something more interesting then usual doggy/cowgirl positions you've seen in dozens of games - and it was a real task to pin everything right and make her move naturally. Can't say I'm 100% satisfied with the results but they do feel newer and way fresher that the usual animations. I also made a few longer animations: an animation with 80 frames (instead of usual 40) and a big one with 280 frames. I'm waiting for it to be rendered completely right now and hope there's nothing to fix, because it'd be a real nightmare to do, heh. So yeah, you can expect all kind of naughty loops with Sarah from teasing, then heavy teasing to full sex animations with her, hopefully you'll like all of them!
And yep, after Sarah's scene I'll be taking care of Megan-Sarah-MC morning fun together like I wrote already and you can expect the first previews from that part next week.
As for the current numbers: 155 images and 19 animations are fully done at the moment, there's also an animation and a few stills in line to be rendered, plus the final one I want to finish today. So next week's results will be more significant in numbers. 5386A9D4-CFFC-43F5-9CE9-9BBCE28D4B54.png

That's the position of the long 280-framed animation I talked about in the previous post. Looks yummy, right?:p
Special thanks to Foronlineactivity - man, her butt looks amazing when she poses like that! 983CD924-D6E0-4045-9210-6EFE1AEAB690.png

Sweetluvd

Feb 5, 2019
Please can someone suggest me name some other game with a hot and beautiful ebony female like Faith. She looks really attractive.

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes