08Hanbo

Nov 15, 2020

Hey guys!

Hope you've started your week really good! Let's get to the news!

So, Megan's scene is fully done and rendered, it took a couple of days longer than I'd expected at first but it's all in reasonable time limits so far. I've also started working on Sarah's scene, though there isn't much interesting to show you yet, just ordinary pics that definitely won't count as a good teaser, so I'll post something with her next time. Her scene is somewhat of middle length, a bit smaller than solo Megan's one, but still - there'll be enough to look at! It'll have quite a lot of static pics and six animations, each in a different position - so yeah, plenty of action is awaiting, heh. can't wait to show you something interesting from it already;-p

Also, I've been preparing some capsule images for Steam this weekend, and if you want to check them out - they're attached up there. Without any logo yet but I'll take care of it gradually.

As for the current numbers: 98 still images and 14 animations are fully done at the moment. Basically all these visuals so far are with Megan only, and there'll also be the threesome scene, so for those who worried there won't be much content with her - don't you worry, heh!

Stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you soon!

1.png
Steam_Capusle_Full.png
Steam_Capusle2_Full.png
Steam_Capusle3_Vertical_Full.png

stormhawk

Sep 17, 2020
I REQ DEV TO DO NEW PROJECT WITH ATLEAST 4 MAIN GIRLS NON RESEMBLING TO THIS GAMES GIRLS, U R VERY GOOD RENDERER, IF U PROVIDE GOOD STORY U MIGHT EVEN RELEASE IT ON STEAM.

• Angry
Reactions: EvilGood and WaltS

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020

Hey guys!

So, Megan's scene is fully done and rendered, it took a couple of days longer than I'd expected at first but it's all in reasonable time limits so far. I've also started working on Sarah's scene, though there isn't much interesting to show you yet, just ordinary pics that definitely won't count as a good teaser, so I'll post something with her next time. Her scene is somewhat of middle length, a bit smaller than solo Megan's one, but still - there'll be enough to look at! It'll have quite a lot of static pics and six animations, each in a different position - so yeah, plenty of action is awaiting, heh. can't wait to show you something interesting from it already;-p

Also, I've been preparing some capsule images for Steam this weekend, and if you want to check them out - they're attached up there. Without any logo yet but I'll take care of it gradually.

As for the current numbers: 98 still images and 14 animations are fully done at the moment. Basically all these visuals so far are with Megan only, and there'll also be the threesome scene, so for those who worried there won't be much content with her - don't you worry, heh!

Stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you soon!

View attachment 2214765
View attachment 2214766
View attachment 2214767
View attachment 2214768
Wow! That is certainly an eye-catching outfit. She looks like the head ( :sneaky: ) mistress of a naughty boarding school.

Chill out, captain capslock.
Oh shit, for a second there I thought you wrote captain cockslap :LUL:

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
Where does Episode 6 Part 1 end?
So because waiting was getting harder; I just read the script for all of Episode 5 and Episode 6 until:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's a really good way to connect it with the difference of renders. Bravo! Also now that I am up to speed, I can enjoy rest of the episodes. Btw, I just read it, didn't play it and skipped it so that I can watch the scenes in new renders when they are done.

That's how much I loved this one. Keep up the good work!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Boring Games

Cai1993

Dec 6, 2019

Hey guys!
Stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you soon! 9C51759F-7A37-4089-B563-B2CCFC4C6682.png

Eyes up here! 5EFED135-5CAA-495F-BC94-69E3E6EB53A2.png

The game master

May 19, 2022

Hey guys!
Stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you soon! View attachment 2216374

Eyes up here! View attachment 2216375
Cowaabanga

Zero919

May 2, 2017
threesome is available only on the path of corruption?
is there no threesome in the way of romance?:unsure:

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
Hey @Boring Games,

Will the Megan&Sarah duo/threesome will only be in the corruption route or will you do it in love route too even though in a different way obviously?

I want to finish the game on Love route first so I'm curious about it.

Reactions: Zero919
4.10 star(s) 128 Votes