Cai1993

Dec 6, 2019

Hey guys!
Merry Christmas to all of you, hope you've spent the holiday really good! I just want to wish you lots of good times, even more health and many-many happy moments with your close and loved ones!
And now to the news: the Megan-Sarah-MC scene is started and about 1/3 of it is done at the moment. You can divide this whole scene into a few logical parts:
1) MC comes to Sarah to discuss how she feels about what has happened between the three of them at night and Sarah is really uncomfortable to talk about that.
2) Megan goes to the room, overhears their discussion and comes up with a naughty plan how to tease and seduce Sarah even more.
3) After some small preparations and a lot of teasing she makes Sarah to join a little competition to find out who can give more pleasure to MC. And well, that'll be the main and the most interesting part of the scene, with lots of animations. Just how we like it;-p
The scene is pretty big and I want it to be a little story with its own logical beginning, main part and ending - a wholesome part of the game, in short. I think such routes like this one need proper build-up otherwise they just don't work as intended so hopefully you'll like it!
As for the current numbers: 200 images and 20 animations are fully done at the moment. Planning to finish the bigger bunch of stills this week and start the animations.
Stay tuned guys and have a great time during the holidays, I'll talk to you soon! 05AB5A2C-089A-4E28-ADC4-5D20ED13B57A.png

I couldn't decide what to show this time: a pic from the current scene or an animation example from Megan's scene... let's post the both then! 2D2C1D25-3865-43F8-90E5-1F08767C9736.png DF8DAC70-DD57-4C54-8DFA-89E67D4BE757.gif

mjayw2

Apr 27, 2018
Hay every one so as you can see the first two are a different kind of fan art I made a pic than went on the internet to find a place that would make a 3D mouse pad it just came in today. Than the other three are just a fun little idea about Megan wanting to play video games before she had to get up for the day but Sarah saw that her light was on and wanted to say "hi". Oh and I wanted to redo the VR pic I did of Sarah because I thought the last one looked stupied. Anyway enjoy 20221228_091940.jpg 20221228_092305.jpg Megan gaming 2.jpg Megan getting ready.jpg Megan getting ready 1.jpg Sarah Kissing.jpg

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Hay every one so as you can see the first two are a different kind of fan art I made a pic than went on the internet to find a place that would make a 3D mouse pad it just came in today. Than the other three are just a fun little idea about Megan wanting to play video games before she had to get up for the day but Sarah saw that her light was on and wanted to say "hi". Oh and I wanted to redo the VR pic I did of Sarah because I thought the last one looked stupied. Anyway enjoy View attachment 2269713
Now that is AVN game commitment sir! :giggle:
Probably an interesting day at work for the dude whose job it is to make those mouse pads.
I will bet most days he is making them from dumb cat pics or family photos of a fat relative, but then he gets to do something like this. And that was the day he said...now this is why I took this job.

mjayw2

Apr 27, 2018
Now that is AVN game commitment sir! :giggle:
Probably an interesting day at work for the dude whose job it is to make those mouse pads.
I will bet most days he is making them from dumb cat pics or family photos of a fat relative, but then he gets to do something like this. And that was the day he said...now this is why I took this job.
What can I say I know there are people that do their favorite anime characters and I wont lie I can't draw and Megan is at the top of all my list of woman for any and all games of this type of games plus I always wanted a 3D mouse pad so after making the first draft and showing it to Boring Games I fixed it and now have my first 3D mouse pad

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
Hay every one so as you can see the first two are a different kind of fan art I made a pic than went on the internet to find a place that would make a 3D mouse pad it just came in today. Than the other three are just a fun little idea about Megan wanting to play video games before she had to get up for the day but Sarah saw that her light was on and wanted to say "hi". Oh and I wanted to redo the VR pic I did of Sarah because I thought the last one looked stupied. Anyway enjoy View attachment 2269713
Durimg daytime its a very attractive mouse pad, during night time its a very attractive boobjob equipment.
Very awesome brother

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
Hey Boring Games!

Before I unwatch this for a while I want to share this: Maybe you remember that we've talked about only corruption route has Megan&Sarah threesome for now. While I was checking out the elite scene written by Stokkafilippo I thought that it is a great way to start Megan&Sarah threesome in the love route too. Maybe this time Sarah can be the one who encourages it for hesitant Megan. It's your game of course, I just thought it's a great scene for something like this and how can it happen in love route.

Keep up the good work as always, take care.

Reactions: IRedI

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
Hey Boring Games!

Before I unwatch this for a while I want to share this: Maybe you remember that we've talked about only corruption route has Megan&Sarah threesome for now. While I was checking out the elite scene written by Stokkafilippo I thought that it is a great way to start Megan&Sarah threesome in the love route too. Maybe this time Sarah can be the one who encourages it for hesitant Megan. It's your game of course, I just thought it's a great scene for something like this and how can it happen in love route.

Keep up the good work as always, take care.
Yeah, if we speaking about special scenes - it's possible to do:)

mjayw2

Apr 27, 2018
Happy New year everyone I heard that this is the year of the (white rabbit) and I know I don't need an excuse to put the girls in a bunny suit but it looks like they had a great party. Than it looks like Violet wanted to get away from the party and have some alone time with Nora. The second pic with Nora I was not sure how to pose her so you can also see her so I hope it's okay. Enjoy Happy 2023.jpg Alone time.jpg Alone time 1.jpg

franzo

Sep 30, 2017

I came here to cook pancakes and make a real show... the pancakes are done already!

Check out the Steam page of the game and add it to your wishlist!

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

I came here to cook pancakes and make a real show... the pancakes are done already!

Check out the Steam page of the game and add it to your wishlist!
Whislisted. Good luck with steam release!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Boring Games

Cai1993

Dec 6, 2019

Hey guys! Happy New Year to all of you!
I want to wish you only the best in the New Year. Wish all of you to achieve your dreams, beat your goals and set new ones and beat them again!
Thank you that you're here, thank you for your trust in the project and thank you for being such an amazing audience you are! I really appreciate this! On my end I can only promise to give you even more fun and deliver the best content I'm capable of, a long NSFW journey is awaiting us!
And now the news: They're later this time (partly due to the holidays, heh) but mainly because I was waiting for the Steam page to be approved before sharing it with you. And it is now! There's still a lot of work to be done, several languages to be added but the biggest bunch is done and you can check it here: You can add it to the wishlists already and it'll help a lot to promote the page. The ETA is the end of Summer 2023 because I'm planning to finish all the 9 Episodes including all the remakes by that time. Also, I'll be requesting the keys for the game from Steam and sending them to you here. I don't know yet if it'll be via messages on Patreon or we'll come up with a better option but in case you wondered if you'll be getting the keys, then yep, you will!

And now the current progress: I continue to work on the Megan-Sarah-MC scene and it goes pretty good (if we don't take a few pics with the messed up outfits, lol) and now I'm ready to start animating it. You can expect all the variety of animations you like: butts wiggling, lapdances, undressing, and even lewder moments. Like I said before the scene turned out really fun on the paper, so now it's time to make it fun and hot on the screen;-p
As for the current numbers: 260 still images and 20 animations are done at the moment. Planning to finish the stills and work on animations this week.
I guess that's all for now. Happy Holidays to all of you once again, guys! Have a lot of fun with your friends and family these days, wish you all the best!

Stay tuned, I'll talk to you soon!
P.S. Ah, yep, that's the outfit Megan wants to tease Sarah with! CCF08A9A-232B-4AA4-8FFB-BAB2B2D008F8.png

Come here, pumpkin! 7BB96AFA-09E4-4889-AF0A-A0E225E03D8F.png

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes