desastre7

Nov 25, 2021
I did a few searches, but I couldn't figure this out: are any of the women in the game able to be impregnated? Or are there any plans for impregnation?

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Last time I played this was June 2020 almost 3 years ago, I hope it's gotten better since then with the whole remake business
Yeah, it has.Both writing and visually. Though some scenes still need to be redone in the newer format the Dev uses.

Reactions: geriatre

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
Just when I thought I couldn't hate Jake any more.
I mean, he didn't seem that bad in the previous eps, but shit, he went full retard and backstabbing asshole in this update. And why the fuck is he so pissed the MC fucked his mom when they already tag teamed her in Ep7 ??:WaitWhat: I get that he felt betrayed by both of them, but the hypocritical lil snake harassed and stalked his sister and cousin online for his supposed bullshit 'experiments' and now plays the victim card ?? Fuck him, figuratively, and his momma, literally.:sneaky:

That aside, it sucks that we'll only find out what happened to the MC at the end of this update next year, and I'm so pissed at Jake for blue balling us when the MC was about to nut in his mom's pussy.:cautious:

The MC was captured again and did not learn from past mistakes which is boring (no progress).
You are not wrong, however MC being downed or captured once in a long while is not the main concern in itself as long as he don't lose his shit in that particular situation and deal with the asswipes responsible accordingly, meaning ruthlessly but that ultimately depends on the dev.
Yeah, that's stupid, especially carrying those dangerous pills in that damn car instead of hiding them somewhere safe, where gangsters and assholes like Jake can't find them. It was bound to bite him in the ass eventually, but I do hope BG won't let that dickhead have too much fun with MC's pills. I'm glad there's no NTR tag here, coz it doesn't take a scientist to figure out what Jake's next move would've been if there was one. Hope our boi is ok after that beating he gets at the end of this update.

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
I'm glad there's no NTR tag here, coz it doesn't take a scientist to figure out what Jake's next move would've been if there was one. Hope our boi is ok after that beating he gets at the end of this update.
don't celebrate too soon, game might have multiple endings one of which could be the unthinkable.

Zero919

May 2, 2017
It's a pity there wasn't a creampie scene with Faith and MC when Jake appeared :sneaky:
after that dose of pills, he should definitely be unwell soon...fucking Jake

Reactions: xXwankerXx

hi5me

Aug 23, 2018
Anyone running into invalid id on the mod link?
View attachment 2587073
Shut Up and Dance [Ep.9 Ch.2 SE] Walkthrough Mod
Check the Mod Features.​

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: If the WT Mod does not show in the choices, I Recommend Starting a New Game.

Download: -

Shut Up and Dance [Ep.9 Ch.2 SE]
Compressed No Mod

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .

Ryuji

Jul 18, 2017
Guys, can you only have a threesome with your mom and sister if you fallow Kate (your mom "friend")? Or you can do it as well if you choose the love route? I honestly don't care that much about other girls, just the 2 of them.

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
don't celebrate too soon, game might have multiple endings one of which could be the unthinkable.
Nah, BG wouldn't do us dirty like that. He told us on many occasions there won't be any form of NTR in the game, some devs' usual "it's technically not cause of reasons" bullshit included, so I'll trust him on this. The worse I'd expect to see here is the MC getting killed by those mobsters or becoming the female boss's favorite lapdog as a bad ending, and I bet Jake will OD on all those pills Charlie forced him to swallow. The only 'action' I expect him to get is from his mom, but hopefully, there won't be too many renders wasted on his cheap ass, coz that bitch only belongs to the MC, and he needs to impregnate them all.

It's a pity there wasn't a creampie scene with Faith and MC when Jake appeared :sneaky:
This is why I usually prefer having a second, more assertive approach, like the MC pulling Faith's hair and fucking her in front of him, while telling the lil fucker to shut his wimpy mouth up and call him dad after emptying his balls inside her lol. If he wants to blame anyone for this, he should blame his own dad for not giving her enough attention coz no woman would cheat on their SO if everything was fine in their relationship. Speaking of neglected housewives... I hope Nora, Charlie's wife, will find her way on top of MC's dick and on all fours in front of him real soon coz she fine AF.:devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: ktunga

kal74

Oct 4, 2017
hi, i try to download the uncensored patch but the link dont work for me so is there mega link for it ?

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
Do you think the MC is dead after the recent update?
I have not played this game for quite some time now so i don't know what's happening in here but going by the comments, i assume it's nothing good and i don't think i want to find out until it gets completed.
The only reason i'm still keeping this game on watchlist is because it has been mentioned multiple times already that there is no ntr in this game or ever going to be and the sharing is completely avoidable.

4.10 star(s) 127 Votes