mjayw2

Apr 27, 2018
I'm not sitting through the 12 hours it will take to download this game, but I am still going to give the Dev a 5 star rating.
This dev knows how to make things happen. You start a game and have people pay youto make it and before you get to the end of the game you decide to stop the game and go back and render the game over again. People hang around and pay for the game all over again. Now that is a Big Dick move of the highest caliber. That is brilliant and 5 star worthy i would give you 10 stars if I could.
idk if anyone will care about what I say but before Boring Games started remaking it he gave us a choice if we wanted him to do it or not and for some reason we did not say a word about it so he took that as an okay to go ahead and remake it so it's more the fault of the people that payed than Boring Games.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
idk if anyone will care about what I say but before Boring Games started remaking it he gave us a choice if we wanted him to do it or not and for some reason we did not say a word about it so he took that as an okay to go ahead and remake it so it's more the fault of the people that payed than Boring Games.
It was/is totally worth to do so. The Level of quality Boring Games has reached is outstanding. I can understand that he wants to show the best (for now) he can achieve. (y)

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
View attachment 2587073
Shut Up and Dance [Ep.9 Ch.2 SE] Walkthrough Mod
Check the Mod Features.​

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: I Recommend Starting a New Game.

Download: -

Shut Up and Dance [Ep.9 Ch.2 SE]
Compressed No Mod

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Is this the multi mod or some new mod?!?!

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
check the mod features
I don't have to check anything, i played this game with the multi mod from another author can't remeber who was so is this compatible with the Multi-Mod that was here a few hrs ago on the main page... cuz f' that "start a new game" shit... so if anybody is kind enough to give me the link to the multi mod patreon page or from here...

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
  • Red Heart
Reactions: BorgiaBou

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Thank you man, why the fuk the mods removed that from OP, i swear man everytime this Joker guy puts a new mod out the old one is replaced with his, what's so special with this guy, no offence...
its the stupid rule they got, that there can be only 1 mod and 1 cheat mod linked to ops and then all depend on mods that handle it, some are trigger happy in removing. Otherwise joker is one of fastest modders here, his mod is ready while lightmans is still behind paywall, i guess was enough for op replacement even tho one is just mod and other one multi mod, by rules could both be linked, but as i said trigger happy.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
lol the less download time is almost 3 hours, could you monroe upload it even on workupload ? usually it's the fastest one after mega but free users can't downlaod almost 7 g on mega

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Shut Up and Dance [Ep.9 Ch.2 SE] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 6.96 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 862 MB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 845 MB: - WORKUPLOAD

Shut Up and Dance [Ep.9 Ch.2 SE] Walkthrough Mod

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
JokerLeader, you are Ace's brother, thank you.

Frost00001

Jan 25, 2018
Did you just post in the thread without looking at all? If you did you see the compressed versions a few posts of from your comment.

People are going to have to start learning to use the search feature on the site, compressed post are no longer being linked in the OP, it's pretty simple, use it. The magical keyword for search is :"compressed".

Now you know.
Thanks...:) I didn't know that so you search it like this : " Shut Up and Dance [Ep.9 Ch.2 SE] Compressed " and this is valid for other games as well?

geriatre

Aug 22, 2016
Last time I played this was June 2020 almost 3 years ago, I hope it's gotten better since then with the whole remake business

4.10 star(s) 127 Votes