Cai1993

Dec 6, 2019

Hey guys!
It's time for some news! I'm gradually getting to the last third of the scene, the moment when Megan gets all the attention she deserves and she literally can't stand on her feet because the amount of that attention is just mind-blowing and physically exhausting! Right now I'm already working on the full sex animations without teasing, wiggling and all those things that took place at the beginning of the scene. Only real stuff, only hardcore ;-p
I think, I'll finish the biggest part of the remaining animations in September, so the release will be in October, I'm positive above that. You'll get the exact schedule during the coding phase like usual, but I already can't wait to show everything to you. Just another little tease from me - if you multiply the final scenes from Ep.8 (Megan+MC in Ann's house) by two, you'll get a rough idea about the length of this corruption scene. It'll be a real sex bomb! ;-p
As for the current numbers: 714 images and 26 animations are done right now, while I'm moving further to do even more of them.
Stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you soon! IMG_2168.png

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018

Hey guys!
It's time for some news! I'm gradually getting to the last third of the scene, the moment when Megan gets all the attention she deserves and she literally can't stand on her feet because the amount of that attention is just mind-blowing and physically exhausting! Right now I'm already working on the full sex animations without teasing, wiggling and all those things that took place at the beginning of the scene. Only real stuff, only hardcore ;-p
I think, I'll finish the biggest part of the remaining animations in September, so the release will be in October, I'm positive above that. You'll get the exact schedule during the coding phase like usual, but I already can't wait to show everything to you. Just another little tease from me - if you multiply the final scenes from Ep.8 (Megan+MC in Ann's house) by two, you'll get a rough idea about the length of this corruption scene. It'll be a real sex bomb! ;-p
As for the current numbers: 714 images and 26 animations are done right now, while I'm moving further to do even more of them.
Stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you soon! View attachment 2939021
Dayum look at that fat ass! Love it! :p So looking forward to finally giving the game a full playthrough (been waiting on the remasters to be finished)

massagecook01

Oct 6, 2022

Hey guys!
that beautiful ass can save us from ourselves, we need to believe in it, and protect it at all cost.:love:

Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023
hoping the Jake arc resolves quickly. really don't care about how his story is developing and don't wanna sit through him seething and trying to cuck the MC
If the ntr tag was still here i would imagine there would be some conflict between him and the Mc but considering it isn't anymore i think the drama is going to be over in ep 10 unless Boring Games decided that if you are on the sharing path Jake will get his fun since from a certain point a view it wouldn't be Ntr but that seems unlikely don't really see how Jake is going to be a real villain in the story

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018

Hey guys!
Lock and load guys, this one deserves at least a month's back up. ( pun and fun ) intended .

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
ICSTOR should be ashamed of itself, BG has done what really good creators should do.
More like SCAMcstor's supporters should be ashamed of themselves for supporting a liar and scammer when there's real, hard-working devs like Boring Games, who actually deserve all the money they can make, but I agree with your sentiment.

JohnEffinDoe

Jun 11, 2017

Hey guys!
So this is achievable by corruption path only? The romance path is something boring?

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
ICSTOR should be ashamed of itself, BG has done what really good creators should do.
More like SCAMcstor's supporters should be ashamed of themselves for supporting a liar and scammer when there's real, hard-working devs like Boring Games, who actually deserve all the money they can make, but I agree with your sentiment.
Don't forget Don Milking, aka Kyle aka Gumdrop Games.

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019

Hey guys!
ayLCd783.png

Reactions: haooni

TheSkrilla

Jul 27, 2019
So what exactly are the RE chapters? Are they flashbacks inbetween the later episodes? Or do they replace the existing versions of the episodes?

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes