Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
I was referring to the odd outline of her left boob. Apologies if it was there since the beginning but in this pic it stood out, in different way.
View attachment 2963774
Hmm... it looks ok to me. Megan's breasts would be in motion, and it's normal for large breasts to form different creases and shadows when they move. I think the "outline" is just a faint shadow from that. Allow Salma Hayek to demonstrate my point:

salma-hayek-bouncing-boobs.gif

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Hmm... it looks ok to me. Megan's breasts would be in motion, and it's normal for large breasts to form different creases and shadows when they move. I think the "outline" is just a faint shadow from that. Allow Salma Hayek to demonstrate my point:

View attachment 2968803
We gonna need to investigate this phenomenon in more scientific detail. Get larger sample sizes. compensate for differing body-types and - positions, etc. Somebody needs to write a paper on this!

Barrazin

Oct 27, 2022
Hey guys!
I'm almost done with the final scene, there're four animations and a small bunch of pics left to do, plus the special scene and the coding phase - so, approximately you can expect the update to be out in about two weeks. I might post a little teaser from the special scene but I guess we can consider these posts as final ones for the current release and its main/general part, and I already can't wait to show everything to you. Hopefully you'll like the improved visuals, better animations, and the degree of lewdness I tried to do this time, especially in this night scene!
As for the current numbers: 745 images and 37 animations are done at the moment. These last animations are all quite long (120+ frames) and done in different positions and POVs. I personally have a few animations I like a lot (spoiler: animation from the floor) and can't wait to see your reaction!
The exact release schedule will be posted during the coding phase like usual and now I'm working hard to finish the whole thing ASAP. Stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you soon!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Does using mods make saves incompatible with upcoming releases ???
Not that I know of, always been able to load mine.

But there is a secret (well to most) button you can use to skip content in the blink of an eye, it's "tab" and it fast forwards like a VCR through content.

Apr 18, 2018
Hey guys!
I'm almost done with the final scene, there're four animations and a small bunch of pics left to do, plus the special scene and the coding phase - so, approximately you can expect the update to be out in about two weeks. I might post a little teaser from the special scene but I guess we can consider these posts as final ones for the current release and its main/general part, and I already can't wait to show everything to you. Hopefully you'll like the improved visuals, better animations, and the degree of lewdness I tried to do this time, especially in this night scene!
As for the current numbers: 745 images and 37 animations are done at the moment. These last animations are all quite long (120+ frames) and done in different positions and POVs. I personally have a few animations I like a lot (spoiler: animation from the floor) and can't wait to see your reaction!
The exact release schedule will be posted during the coding phase like usual and now I'm working hard to finish the whole thing ASAP. Stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you soon!
We're waiting patiently and thank you for the good work (and beautiful ladies)!

ninenine123

Feb 18, 2023
Hey guys!
nice!!

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes