Barrazin

Oct 27, 2022
Hey guys!
I think these posts will be pre-last spoilers and I'll start coding the whole thing in about two-three weeks. The progress goes good and the animations turn out even better than I could even imagine. There was an animation that gave me some headache and a little bit of problems (I wasn't fully happy with how Megan moves her hips, lol) but now it's fixed and I'm moving further. There's also a new thing that I've discovered thanks to PixelsLab and Dr.Mad (great developers btw!) is an asset that can make breasts movements much (MUCH!) better and realistic, and obviously I couldn't pass and had to try it... and I bet that's something you'll like a lot! Don't want to sound too optimistic before you see everything with your own eyes, but I feel it'll be a real game-changer and I already see tons of situations where it can be implemented. So yep, I'll wait for your reaction and if you like the results, I'll start using the new tits-bones (sounds fun, right?) more often!
As for the current numbers: 730 images and 32 animations are done at the moment. I worked on 120+ framed animations last week mostly just because they looked better in this particular scene, and I also wanted to make sure you'd be able to see the movements in their full glory. Just a bit is left compared to the whole size of the update, and I'm working hard on its final bits and can't wait to show everything to you!
Stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you soon!

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
So what exactly are the RE chapters? Are they flashbacks inbetween the later episodes? Or do they replace the existing versions of the episodes?
Remastered episodes. The dev releases new episodes and remastered ones in alternating order.

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
Hey Boring Games ,

You're teasing a lot with these sneak peaks but Megan was perfect throughout. The new model seems she had a lot of work done to look that way, which is a killer. Especially the left boob's outline looks unreal, at least from the previews.

Perhaps you could implement this model in the RE version than the original. That could save some time as well as get us closer to release.

What do you think?

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
Hey Boring Games ,

You're teasing a lot with these sneak peaks but Megan was perfect throughout. The new model seems she had a lot of work done to look that way, which is a killer. Especially the left boob's outline looks unreal, at least from the previews.

Perhaps you could implement this model in the RE version than the original. That could save some time as well as get us closer to release.

What do you think?
Sorry, I don't really understand the question since the model is the same. About her tits outline - I could fix it but basically that's the shape her boob takes when it goes upwards, lol.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Sorry, I don't really understand the question since the model is the same. About her tits outline - I could fix it but basically that's the shape her boob takes when it goes upwards, lol.
So are all these previews only in the corruption/mind control route? They are extremely hot yes but I went with pure romance route.

Bootyman92

Jun 25, 2022
Yo, what does Jake do that everyone's so pissed about? I hate the guy because he's pretty whiny, but I'm kinda worried

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
My goodness, the wait is so hard. I've been stuck at chapter 5 for a long time now that i do not remember :ROFLMAO: .
My last save is when the MC is at the dinner with his mother. Where you can decide whether to go and have sex with the blonde in the bathroom and then make the mother jealous enough to have sex with her too. Or to act like a romantic and have access to the path of love. Obviously my basic path is the love one. But I will also try the other one later.
So I don't know about you all, but the wait is killing me :ROFLMAO: I tried to play with normal chapters 5/6, but you really lose a lot, so I decided to wait XD I hope I can finally see the whole story up to the last chapter.

I really love the MC's mother, she so beautifull :love: also his sister, there is no way i share any of me women, in any game.
Now i am a little worried about this Jack that ppl are writing in the last pages of the topic... Hope there is no much to worried, because then i wanna kill him! :ROFLMAO: no pussy for him, not for anyother male in the game! Ofc only for the MC all the pussy :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: EJW

莫修114178

Nov 27, 2021
I feel that if you end this game as soon as possible, there is a complete work. Your next game is bound to get a lot more fans. Probably a lot of people are fatigued, don't you think?

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes